Azura Memory Care of Kenosha - Kenosha, WI

Review of Azura Memory Care

I am very happy my mother has moved into the Peirhead House. All the staff are wonderful and caring. She is a lot more calm and relaxed here. I have recommended this community to several of my friend. Bless everyone here for their of their loving care. Thank you :)

Review of Azura Memory Care of Kenosha - Kenosha, WI

I feel that Azura Memory Care offers a beautiful home like setting for its residents and when the activities director isn’t interacting with and entertaining them the other employees are engaging them in conversation and other activities as well as offering hugs to make them feel loved and secure. The meals are very good and snacks and beverages are always available. I would highly recommend Azura and always feel welcome and enjoy my visits with everyone there.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for this wonderful feedback and praise for our Team! They are truly exceptional and have the biggest hearts! We will be sure to share your kindness with our Team.

Very Knowledgeable Staff

I toured at Azura Memory Care, and I liked the community a lot. The staff seem very knowledgeable and able to address the needs of Alzheimer's patents. However, this community wasn't practical to us financially, so I felt it would not be a good fit.

Paula Gibson

Thank you so much for your feedback and praise of our Team. We pride ourselves in the amount of training and knowledge that our MOSAIC training provides our Team on dementia and the best ways to communicate and engage with those within our family of care. It ensures that our residents receive the highest quality of care in the area!

Azura Memory Care

We toured Azura North while looking for a place for my grandfather. We liked the feel of the community. It had a different feel than the others we’d looked at, and felt much more family-like; like you’re living in the house of a family member. The north facility is very nice but does not take state funding. So if a person is no longer able to self-pay, the patient would have to move to a different location at that point.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for taking the time to visit our home! We are so glad that you were able to see firsthand the exceptional home we have created for those within our family of care. Unfortunately, some of the information you learned is a bit misunderstood.

To clarify Azura has never discharged a resident who ran out of funds, provided they were admitted with at least two years of funds available initially. Our belief is when someone commits this time and funding to our family of care, it is our duty to work hard with the FamilyCare provider in each of our communities to ensure their continued placement. However, ultimately this decision is up to the FamilyCare provider.

Unfortunately, we know that many other providers are using this “promise” to fill their buildings, but the majority change their tune once they are filled up and without a written guaranty the family and their loved one are left out in the cold. For over 5 years this has been our pledge to our Azura families and thus far we have been successful in ensuring it happens. However, out of respect for this system and how it works we would never make a promise that ultimately would be out of our control and in the hands of the FamilyCare program.

Respite care

Duane stayed at Azura for seven days while I was out of town. When I went to pick him up he was having a good substantial lunch at a table for four. The assistant was helping him and stated that this was his second helping of food. He was clean and except for them having lost the top to his pajamas the clothing was neatly folded and put away. The janitor was in the hall and greeted us warmly and offered to carry our things out to the car. The care people were prompt in returning his medications and all were cheerful. The clients were all well dressed and clean. The cost is $250 a day paid in advance and is within the cost range that I have found at other respite care facilities in the area.

Paula Gibson

Than you for sharing your experience at Azura Memory Care. We greatly appreciate it!

I'm very, very pleased with it.

I'm very, very pleased with it. I think it's one of best places we came across so far. It's one of the best decisions we could have made. We don't have any complaints about food, or anything so far. I would give them a five.

Paula Gibson

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Azura Memory Care. We greatly appreciate it and give you high five too!

So far so good

I really haven't been in contact with the facility since my Sister, went in but the transition was made easy by the staff. It seems to be a great place and so far, so good.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing your experience with Azura Memory Care. We greatly appreciate it!

Providing compassionate care begins with a secure, warm setting. When people with memory loss feel at home, they respond more positively and interact more with others.

At Azura Memory Care our relationship-based care philosophy recognizes each person is an extraordinary individual and focuses on engagement.

Azura has earned a reputation for elevating the standard of memory care through our evidence-based, cutting-edge training called MOSAIC. This exclusive training program ensures every Team Member understands the disease process of dementia and how to effectively approach, communicate and engage those within our care to successfully help them have a joyful experience.

Our belief is that every part of our care needs to be a personalized MOSAIC of love and support that encourages our residents to live, not just exist.

We're proud of the caliber of programming we provide, and we promise you that your loved one will be cared for with respect and unparalleled support for their physical, mental and emotional needs.

Experience Azura, Experience Joy!