Springbrooke Retirement and Assisted Living C - Denver, CO

Springbrooke Retirement and Assisted Living has a bold new look but old fashioned values delivering first-class services and amenities at an affordable monthly fee!

Offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and 15 secure Memory Care apartments, Springbrooke provides the progressive levels of care to make the kind of comfort and peace of mind you or your loved one can enjoy for a long, long time.

See our video at: springbrookeretirement.com

Not the level of care we were looking for

I toured this community when looking for my loved one. It was a good fit for someone looking for assisted living without advance memory care needs.

My Thought Of The Tour

I thought this was a nice community when we toured. The staff I met were friendly. We liked this community, however we were looking for a memory care community only. They have nurses on staff and they offer activities.

I toured this community. The staff were nice and did answer my questions on the care that would have been given for my mom. I liked that the community was very clean inside and out. They had a good variety of meals that would have been appealing. They had activities that would have been offered here. We would recommend this community to other families.

Positive Atmosphere!!

We chose this community because the place is very bright with a lot of windows and sunlight. My father is still struggling to adjust as well as with other things, but the staff has been very nice and accommodating. I know they have a hard job, and they are very good at it. The place is very clean and the meals are very good. I am happy with our choice so far.

I like it here!!

The staff have been very helpful. The front desk people know me and make sure they have my physical therapy appointments down so I can get there on time. They offer transportation to the bank and the store. The food is good and they keep the community clean. They clean my apartment every other week and they are very thorough. They offer quite a bit of activity and I would recommend this community.

I love Springbrooke, it is a very nice place and the staff are great. We have had nothing but good experiences.

Don't let Toni Tushinsky take care of your mom

[Removed] is the worst example of a professional I have ever seen. Do not expect a return phone call even if your mom is on hospice. Don't expect to just drop in on her either. You will wait outside her office until she feels like blessing you with her presence. Her staff are not like her. Thank God. It is disturbing she is their leader though. I have emailed, called and stopped by. It is a constant job to try and get a response from her. When you do, its like you've asked for the world to stop spinning. She will tell you a family is difficult or high maintenance if they ask anything of her. So all is fine if you ask for nothing. I cannot move my mom or I would. There are other families who feel exactly like me, but worry about [Removed] retaliation. Because there would be some. She is just the type. The owners and rest of staff seem very good. Not always, but most days, that makes it worth it. If I would have known what [Removed] was before, I would have went to another community that might not have been as clean or food as good just to deal with a nurse I knew actually cared about my mom. Because I know [Removed] doesn't care about my mom.

Dad's Good Care

This community is very. The staff is very good and helpful. The activities are always offered. Other family would be happy with the care here. Highly recommended for others.

Wondedful caring staff

My mom has lived at Springbrooke for 5 years now. And we couldn't be anymore satisfied. My mom is doing so much better now that she live there. She loves the food and the other ladies at Sprinbrooke. The staff is wonderful and knows my mom personally and they attends to all her needs. We are so thankful we found this place!!

Worst Nurse Toni

I agree, Toni should be fired!!!!! Our mother could barely breath one day and I asked Toni to please come and help and she refused and said you will have to call paramedics. I thought when you take an oath to be a nurse, you are obligated to try to help until paramedics can get there. She is unfriendly, a terrible example to others and disrespectful!

We loved the facility and other staff. She ruined our experience in the end.

Tony needs to be fired !!!!!!!!!

Tony the head nurse is the most disrespectful unprofessional rude human being I have ever met a caregiver that was a right fit for mom she had removed off moms case and shortly after mom past . this lady does not need to work here very upset with spring brook I don't recommend anyone to go there

Pleasant place but limited space

Springbrooke is a pleasant, friendly place. Most residents are cheerful and seem happy to be here. Activities are varied, with many to choose from every day.

Meals are beautifully presented though often bland. Wait staff are helpful.

Storage space is minimal. The kitchen is particularly awkward.

The Staff Is Amazing

My dad is in the assisted living wing and the attention he has gotten consistently since he's been there has been great. The staff is compassionate and patience and communicative with us. I think the staff has made the most impact, they have had the biggest impression on us. It has been a good experience.

Liked sense of community, diversity. Nice outdoor area with water and bridge. Didn't like east-facing views from independent-living apartments.

they didn't seem to follow through

The staff at Springbrooke Retirement and Assisted Living C said they would make moms transition easy and they didn't seem to follow through. She checked in on a Friday evening and it was made clear that a nurse would come welcome her and talk with her. But this never happened. They also took moms survey on what she enjoyed doing and they never followed up with that. I will say the staff is very pleasant and mom is happy with how hard working they are at this facility.

Nothing They Can Improve On

There is nothing I can think of they that can improve on. I think they had a great staff, my mom felt well attended to when she was there. She left because she just didn't feel like she was ready yet, but we when we do go, we will definitely be going back to Springbrooke.

Very nice place!

I think they do a wonderful job overall at Springbrooke Retirement. The facility itself is clean, well lit, and has a comfortable homey feel. The staff is friendly and communicative and does an excellent job looking after the residents! The activities directors in particular have really done a wonderful job engaging my loved one and getting her to participate in the activities. They also do an excellent job with the food, it is really good! It is a fairly large community, but it feels small, everyone knows everyone else by name. It's just a very nice place overall, and I highly recommend them!

great fit for mom

We looked at six different places in the Denver area, and Springbrooke Retirement and Assisted Living seemed to be the best fit. I really like the fact that they do not rely on a call button to let them know you are alright. They want to see you personally and check up on you regularly to make sure you are alright. Mom was able to get the sort of place that she wanted within the budget that she wanted. The staff there is always cheerful and exceptionally friendly. It has been a really good fit.

Great place, and friendly people!

Things have gone very well with Springbrooke Retirement so far! I really appreciate all the effort they put in to making my Mom feel welcome! Everyone here is very very friendly, and they seem to take a genuine interest in both the residents and their family members! I was so impressed when after only having seen me a few times the receptionist recognized me when I came to visit, even though I hadn't been in for over a month! The staff all know Mom by name, and they even know her schedule! If she isn't up and around at her usual time they will check in on her. The facility itself is very clean and well kept, and just has a great feeling to it. As soon as we stepped in the first time we knew that this place was home!

A Place of Contentment

From the first time I visited Springbrooke, I found the staff to be genuinely friendly and helpful. A week after my mother moved in she said to me, "I feel so safe here. The food is suprisingly good. This was the right move or I wouldn't be so content here."

Review of Springbrooke Retirement and Assisted Living C Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Denver, CO

Great balconies on units,a good place to sit and read. A solid facility in a familiar part of town. Nothing spectacular but a capable offering of services and facilities. Small waking area.

Best so far. Very nice, see...

Best so far. Very nice, seemed to be the most for the money. eating liked the eating counter that eliminated the need for a table. Pond and fountain a plus. balcony a plus. Only 15 meals a month provided on basic rate. Swimming 2x/mo. PT available and we were told cost was only $35/1/2 hr. Mom has Kaiser that will not authorize ongoing PT.

VERY close to home - Monaco...

VERY close to home - Monaco and Leetsdale but busy traffic corner and high-rise set-up. Truly beautifully appointed public spaces with good art but actual units were smallish with new but cheap carpet and dated very narrow galley kitchens with stove and refrigerator directly opposite in awkward layout, so not really suitable for cooking and had to rule out. (Unusual pluses: independently locally owned, can do different rent levels with continental breakfast + 15 meals or continental breakfast + one meal a day; slightly lower prices than most)

Very Happy

That was one of the things I first noticed when I first toured – they are incredibly clean! They’re excellent – they reach out and communicate when needed. I think we get our money’s worth. It’s good value. Within a week of my loved one being there, they had occupational therapy, physical therapy, and it’s just been a great experience. They have activities that are appropriate for dementia care.

I liked that it is not a ch...

I liked that it is not a chain and just a local entity. It us very conveniently located. They don't seem to offer respite care which I may need soon when my daughter has her baby in July in California. I have an additional new dilemma which is that my husband may gave another diagnosis, NPH either in addition to Alzheimer's or instead of. Increasing problems with all motor and gait and self care. Will know more next Monday after tests may 19th.

Horrible location on busy s...

Horrible location on busy street. Balconies but view is of parking lot. Good price for one bedroom, ind. living, asst. living, memory care on site. Lovely grounds, courtyard, pond.

Mom is Settling In

My mother is there and I think it's pretty good. It's clean and the people are friendly. The move was difficult for her but it's been a month now and I think she's starting to settle in.

Not Pet Friendly

They don't allow pets and my mom has a cat but the units are really nice. The other thing was if you took between 1 and 5 medications it was a certain price but if you took more than 5 they started increasing the price even though they're just pills and the number of pills. I guess they don't want people who are taking a lot of medications.

Great Walking Paths

The only reason we did not stay with Springbrooke is because of the food. They did not have a lot of alternatives and were not able to accommodate for our loved ones dietary needs. We were paying about $2,045 for a 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment that had a den. They do require a 60 day notice if you are going to move out so be aware of that policy. They have wonderful walking paths that go around a very nice courtyard and pond.

Outstanding place and people!

The cleanliness and friendliness at Springbrooke Retirement is 5+! The main reasons we chose Springbrooke was its cleanliness and the great attitudes of the people we met before we signed mom up. We met with staff and residents, the residents seem so happy to be here. They have a little pond, it is so open you feel like you are in a friendly place. The day I toured here with my brother it was pouring rain and this was our last stop. I didn't feel like getting out of the car, but he insisted and we are so thankful we did. My siblings and I have all been to visit mom at Springbrooke and we have had no problems. Mom has adjusted well, she initially did not want to move, but is now referring to Springbrooke as "her place." The assisted living here is just wonderful.

Memory Care

With 6 children looking for a place for Mom was not easy. When my brother and I visited Springbrooke we thought about not going in. The place looked like most of the other ones we had visited. To large and dark and simple. What a surprise that we had. Besides meeting a wonderful carrying staff the Memory Area was outstanding. The lay out of living areas was set up for everyone to enjoy them self's. Large windows in every area is wonderful. The room size is enough space for all of her needs. The food is tasty and they have healthy snack times all day long. The outside walking area has won our mother over. She loves walking around the pond. After 5 out of 6 children seeing Springbrooke it was given a 10 by all. It's nice seeing her smile again.

Very nice facility and small/intimate...

Very nice facility and small/intimate setting. Very impressed, but only take mild dementia residents.

excellent value piano ok; faux stove!

excellent value piano ok; faux stove!

Locally owned and operated. That mig...

Locally owned and operated. That might not be so great. And they do a "daily wellness check". Did not mention medication monitoring.

Beautiful place but in a busy area th...

Beautiful place but in a busy area that is too far from us.