Price Was More Expensive

We had toured this community and it was very nice. However, the property was not as close to moms doctors offices and the hospital that we would have liked. The price was out of our budget range. However, the community was very clean and well kept and the staff seemed to be friendly and kind.

Jane Meyers-Bowen

Thank you for considering Garden Court as a place you could call home! Although everyone has a budget number that is personal, Garden Court is not the price leader among our Retirement Community competitors. Nor it is our goal. We strive to keep our community at a high level of cleanliness and repair, retain our quality employees, and make a fair profit. Our units are a little larger comparatively so although the price per square foot may be lower and price of the apartment might be a little higher. WE are pleased that you had a positive experience with Garden Court. We hope in the meanwhile, you have found a wonderful place. Our Puget Sound area has a lot of good operators which is what is good for all seniors.

This would have been our 2nd choice

This would have been our second choice the staff gave a wonderful tour of the community. They were very friendly and knowledgeable. But the lack of some of the amenities like only 2 meals, paying for laundry services was of some concern to us. Everything was very clean and it was very nice there.

Jane Meyers-Bowen

We appreciate your feedback. Unfortunately we did not communicate clearly. We provide 3 meals per day. As an independent resident the base rent provides any 2 meals per day. If a resident is on Assisted Living Services we provide 3 meals per day. We also provide linen service once per week where you wash your sheets and towels and put your fresh sheets on your bed. We have washers and dryers in the apartment so you can do your own personal laundry. If someone needs personal laundry assistance we charge $15 per load to wash, dry and deliver to your apartments. If this changes your mind about what is available at Garden Court, please give me a call. [removed]. In any event,we wish you well.

The staff and place is phenomenal! So many activities. The activities director [Removed] LOVES her job. This is not a retirement center, this is a pleasure resort, with fantastic food. They protect their residence to the utmost. They don't nickel and dime them. This is where I will want to live. The owner personally makes frequent appearances. The price is the same/comparable to the others, and has style & elegance. I was looking for my 71 yr old aunt, and narrowed it down to this and another place. I was shocked that she chose the other one. However, she still hasn't committed to that one yet. I still don't know her future, but I am not writing this off. She wants to see other options and speak with her financial advisor. This is my aunt's quality of living. I hope that she finds that this is where she wants to be. I would recommend it to anyone.

Thank you for the everyday stuff.

11 years and counting we have had a family member living at Garden Court. The staff is excellent and willing to help fill needs to everyday living. We thank you.

Great treatment of potential residents

We dropped in unexpectedly late on a recent morning and were taken on a tour of the community by Dora Rice. We were shown many types of rooms and all of the facilities available to residents. Ms. Rice was an excellent tour leader and a fine source of information. We had an informative discussion with a resident at a complimentary lunch. We then had session with Jane Meyers-Brown, the Marketing Director, in which we discussed our future plans and the options available to potential residents. We were very favorably impressed with everyone we met and with the condition of the facility. We are seriously interested in becoming residents when we feel that we are ready to make that move. On the basis of our experience, we intend to learn more about Garden Court. Our experience also leads us to rate their treatment of potential residents as excellent.

After interviewing thirteen retirement homes in December, we moved into Garden Court on February 1.

Garden Court has met all our expectations plus a little more. They do a great job.

They are absolutely wonderful.

They are absolutely wonderful. I don't have one complaint. Everything is wonderful, the food, the people, the atmosphere. It's just a dream, just a dream. They give you hugs if you want them, I just can't say enough.

Nice place, overall

Things have gone very well with Garden Court. We toured quite a few facilities before selecting this one, and they have not disappointed. They've been very good about staying in communication with our family, and the staff have all been very friendly and helpful. The facility itself is well kept and clean. It is a very nice place overall.

Active Community

I liked them but I did not take my dad to see them because I was afraid he would get lost there. It was a really big place. It's a very active community and the had really good arts and crafts programs there but I didn't think my dad would be able to negotiate the building. That was the only reason I didn't take him there. The place was clean and everyone seemed happy. I couldn't see any reason not to recommend this place.

Very nice, clean, friendly, informati...

Very nice, clean, friendly, informative. Lots of activities & things to do.

washer/drier in unit. linen and towe...

washer/drier in unit. linen and towel service 2 meals a day set eating times dinner 4:30 to 6:00 poor room view. nice raised beds private owned

Our beautiful property, located conveniently in South Everett, offers both Independent as well as Assisted Living in a luxurious environment. We liken ourselves to that of a fine hotel that you can call home. With modern architecture, walk in closets, square footage up to nearly 1,400 sq. ft. and fine wood mill work, we are certainly unlike other places you may visit during your search. Your monthly rent includes all of your utilities (except phone), cable television, internet connection, two meal per day in our gorgeous dining room, weekly housekeeping and linen services as well as a washer and dryer in each unit for your personal laundry. Our property is bordered by a greenbelt and extraordinary gardens that will make you forget that you're actually still in the city. Some of the amenities you will enjoy as a resident of Garden Court include an abundance of social activities and trips that our competitors pale in comparison to. In addition, you will have the peace of mind knowing that staff is here 24 hrs/day to assist in case of emergency. We're anxious to meet you and show you how living the Garden Court lifestyle will actually enhance and perhaps even promote further independence as you enjoy your retirement years.