Brookdale Clearlake - Clearlake, CA

Brookdale Clearlake - Clearlake, CA has yet not published prices.

Great staff interaction with residents

Brookdale Clearlake is a beautiful well kept community. My mom is settling in quite nicely. This community was the best choice we had seen with the interaction between the staff and the residents. They are very attentive to the needs of my mom. My mom likes the food, not quite as good as the meals she was used to at home. Right now the activities are lacking because the activities director is out on sick leave. We would definitely recommend Brookdale Clearlake to others.

Wonderful staff and care.

The thing that impressed me the most is the amount of care they offer. They have the most residents to staff of any communities in this area.It's the only one in the Clear Lake area that I felt was suitable for my mom. The people are very prompt and very positive. When you walk in everyone is so upbeat.

Care and value

I like this community for the great care that my mom is receiving. I like knowing she does like the good variety of meals, She likes the staff and the clean community. They offer her to participate in activities with the other residents. We would highly recommend this community for the care and value to other families.

My mother's care

This community is very good for the care for my mom. The community is clean and always well maintained. The staff is friendly and caring to her needs. The food is very good and a nice variety. The activities are offered for her to participate in. She likes to be social. We would recommend the care and the value to other families here.

Clean Community!!

My mother mentions that the foods are very bland. It would be nice if there were more people that liked to interact with others. I have no complaints about the cleanliness, on everything they do, the housekeeping does a good job maintaining the rooms and the whole community. They do offer various activities for the residents to engage in. I feel she is safe here and i would recommend this place.

the number #1 goal is to take care of the resident

Brookdale Clearlake is going really well. The whole staff, from the nursing to the marketing and sales, work really good as team. It's not like there are certain jobs that the nurses wont do and I'm really impressed with that. It really seems like the number #1 goal is to take care of the resident.

the staff is just fabulous

It is very clean at Brookdale Clearlake. The care that my mother get is great. The financial staff are just not with it. That has been a struggle for us. They need do be more organized. This is definitely one area that is in major need of improving. Aside from that the care is really wonderful. The staff are always very attentive. When we come in they are always giving us an update. They seem to know her living habits. The staff is just fabulous at this facility.

Really Impressed With Staff

I thought that it was a good experience for me. I thought the employees were very nice. They were rather exceptional and were marvelous in that they seemed to be able to do everything. I thought the people there were very friendly and nice. I was really impressed.

Fabulous place! Mom loves it!

They've done an absolutely fabulous job at Emeritus at Orchard Park! I'd give them a 10 out of 5 if I could! The staff are very friendly, professional, and conscientious. They get in touch with you right away if anything goes wrong, and keep you in the loop about your loved ones care. And Mom absolutely loves it! She was excited about moving here, which was a big load off of my mind! I would recommend them to anyone looking into senior care, they are a great place!

Great Place

My mother really likes this place. The employees are great, food fantastic, service is awesome. If I ever need a place this is where I want to go!!

Not a good experience

We did not have a good experience with this community. It didn't seem like they had many activities, if any, for their memory care patients, and I felt like most of the time my loved one was just sitting around, unfocused. We ended up moving her to another community, and after the move-out we had some additional difficulties with their billing department. We continued to receive bills for months when she had not been there at all, and it took over a week to get ahold of someone from the community to get it fixed. They never tried to reach us, we had to call until we were able to reach someone.

Sam Pollock

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us didn’t meet your expectations. We are pleased to inform you that we have welcomed a new Memory Care Program Coordinator to our family to help improve our activity offerings for our Memory Care Neighborhood. Our records indicate that our Executive Director and Business Office Director have reached out to you to speak about a refund, and that you were notified when the refund was processed. If you have any further concerns regarding your experience with us, we invite you to reach out to our community management team.

Like a 5 star hotel

We are very pleased with the staff and the total environment. You are treated with respect, dignity and love. The staff is the best I have ever seen and dealt with. Just a wonderful place for my Aunt. I would live here myself.

Beautiful facility - cannot afford me...

Beautiful facility - cannot afford memory care. Helpful resource

Orchard Park best suits all of our ne...

Orchard Park best suits all of our needs.

Brookdale Clearlake is a premiere assisted living and memory care community located in Clearlake, California. Located in Lake County, Clearlake is a stunning city in Northern California set on the shores of Clear Lake. Residents enjoy unparalleled access to outdoor recreation, hiking and breathtaking mountain views. Nestled in an orchard, our community is a short drive from the Clearlake Community Center, Burns Valley Mall and St. Helena Hospital. North of Napa and San Francisco, Clearlake is within driving distance of Sacramento, offering access to big city amenities.

At Brookdale Clearlake, we offer two levels of care including assisted living and Alzheimer's and dementia care. The staff at Brookdale Clearlake stands ready to assist with activities of daily living, such as dressing and bathing, in our comfortable, resort-like community. Residents in our memory care program enjoy a gentle structure to each day which promotes choice and purpose. All residents at Brookdale Clearlake have a strong and true sense of self and community.

Our services and amenities help residents to thrive in retirement, and include:

Housekeeping and laundry services
A holistic approach to care
Diverse activities and social calendar
Exercise classes designed for the abilities of residents
Enclosed courtyard with outdoor walking areas and covered porch