Brookdale Beavercreek - Beavercreek, OH

Brookdale Beavercreek - Beavercreek, OH has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Beavercreek - Beavercreek, OH

Tour with Care

This was a nice tour and I was happy with the staff who were nice and answered my questions on the care that is offered at this community. The menu looked appealing and the residents appeared to like the activities that are offered. Families might want to tour this community for the care of a loved one.

A great community to be part of.

This has been a pleasant experience. The staff is friendly and attentive and communicates frequently and well with
our family. The staff speak kindly to each other and to residents and address residents by their name. The food has been good. We are feeling good about having our loved one become a resident at Brookdale Beavercreek.

Thanks Brookdale, I can sleep at night !

After much research and numerous visits to various facilities, my sister and I chose Brookdale of Beavercreek for our mother. It was at the top of both of our lists. We are all, including mother, very happy with Brookdale. From the beginning staff and residents have made mother feel welcome. Mother had a serious stroke at age 90 and needs almost everything done for her. She can feed herself, Her speech is understandable and she still has her mental faculties. She requires help with virtually everything else. Again, the staff do an excellent job of assisting mother and it is done with cheerful attitudes! The staff works really hard but they seem to genuinely enjoy their jobs. As we have all gotten adjusted to mother's new circumstances there have been a few bumps along the way. We have shared our concerns with staff at all levels from the director to therapists to STNAs. Our concerns have always been addressed in very timely and satisfactory manner. As an example, mother was complaining about her back hurting from being in her wheel chair for long periods. My sister talked to the ladies who use the lift to get mother in and out of bed and also to her physical therapist. They all addressed the concern together at the next AM staff meeting. It was agreed to change a few things so mother spent less time in the chair. They implemented and continue this plan. Mother is happy and hurting less. We are very pleased with Brookdale.

Recommend, but pricey

I would recommend Brookdale Beavercreek, but I would say to make sure you have a big pocket book, they charge for everything. But we do like it and my mother is happy there. I think she's doing much better there. I'd say overall it was a good decision. She participates in quite a few of the activities. She eats well and has not complained about the food.

Great Activities At This Community

My mother is still adjust with the move into the community and so far she seems to like it. I am very pleased with this community and all the help they have given us. I love the activities they offer here they have a great activities director, they do activities like bingo, going out on lunch outing, trivia games, and little kids have came to read to them so the activities are wonderful for my mother it has really helped her adjust. The food is the best I would say they need to fix their meals to fit more of a senior citizen diet. Over all things are going well for us and I would recommend for people to take a look at this community when considering where to move your loved one.

Such a beautiful facility. However the more intensive need for physical therapy has us choosing another facility for respite care they are first on the list as an assisted living facility.

Excellent dementia care

We moved my loved one here after a very bad experience with another community, and the difference has been like night and day! He has improved so much since moving in here! The staff here are wonderful, they are friendly, attentive, caring, and genuinely concerned with the wellbeing of their residents. They have experience and knowledge on dealing with people with dementia issues, and my loved one is finally getting the care that he needs. We did not select this place initially because of the high cost, but it really seems to be worth it, they do an excellent job here. I would highly recommend them based on our experience so far.

It's been very good.

It's been very good. I feel like there was a lack in the cleaning for a while. It was brought to the new directors attention and it is being looked into. They are very attentive, she has enjoyed her time there. The food is excellent, I would give it a five. They kept me in the loop with any changes. It's a small community with less patients and the layout is built in a square around a central garden area. They can go out and be safe yet still feel free. They have an a la carte for the services, anything extra is an add on.

Caring and friendly staff

We're very pleased with the service so far. The staff are very friendly, and I feel like they really care about the residents. They're always available and more than happy to help with any problems or concerns. I'd like to see them have a little more variety in the activities they provide, but they just hired a new activities director and I think that will improve things.

Homey feel

Recently renovated, it's bright & cheerful. Great staff, everyone is helpful & caring. They specialize in dementia & Alzheimer's care.

Very nice facility, small in size but...

Very nice facility, small in size but very homey. In conversation and questions being asked about our mother's cognitive ability, many residents at Sterling House have dementia, they are not sure why there seem to be more in this facility. Not a good fit for her.

Nice place, clean. VA help, and they ...

Nice place, clean. VA help, and they help you apply. They don't accept medicaid. Patio area.

Brookdale Beavercreek located in Beavercreek, Ohio provides care and Personalized Assisted Living options for seniors. We take time to know your life stories, your family, your friends and your dreams. The emphasis is on providing a wonderful assisted living lifestyle, allowing you to do what you can and helping you remain as independent as possible.

Beautiful & Comfortable Surroundings

Sterling House is an intimate, single-story building designed and built to provide comfort, beauty and privacy, with...

•Private apartments
•Charming, home-like community settings
•Areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
•Easy access for those with limited mobility
Personalized Assisted Living

At Sterling House we partner with each resident to create a personalized plan, tailored for their specific needs. Senior Living in Ohio has never been better. Our process is unique to Brookdale Senior Living and offers...

•Service fees based on need
•Delivering quality service and care to each individual
•Regular review of service plans to meet residents' changing needs
•Trained staff to assist with activities of daily living, 24/7:

?Hygiene
?Mobility/transferring
?Dining assistance
Keeping Life Vibrant

Integral to life at Brookdale Beavercreek are the programs, outings and opportunities for our residents to engage physically, socially and with purpose. Our philosophy incorporates resident's individual interests, as well as opportunities that allow them to make meaningful contributions to each other and to the community, if they so desire.

We invite you to come experience Personalized Assisted Living at Sterling House of Beavercreek today. Experience the difference of Ohio senior living at its best!