Brookdale Alliance - Alliance, OH

Brookdale Alliance - Alliance, OH has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Alliance - Alliance, OH

[Name removed] and [name removed] are very nice and extremely helpful. Brookdale Alliance is a beautiful facility.

They were very nice. Answered all of our questions. Other residence's seemed happy. Very clean lot's of activities for seniors. [Removed] was great.

Well-pleased with Brookdale!

Staff is excellent and very caring. My brother and I have both been impressed thus far (2-1/2 weeks) by the way our mother is cared for - and the communication from the staff. They go out of their way to help our mom (and us) to adjust to assisted living. Facility is excellent and very clean.

Billing Issues Need To Be Resolved

The people that do the hands on care are phenomenal and my mom is taken care of very well. The issue I am having is billing, have paid rent or thought I was, and they seem to keep sending outrageous bills, don't know if it s lack of communication but unitl I get this resolved I would not recommend this place.

No Regrets

I promised my mother that I would never place her in a nursing home. With the individual apartments, I felt that I was able to keep that promise. The rooms have their own bedroom and bath, livingroom, and a small kitchenette, that was perfect for her needs. The staff went beyond our expectations. If she chose to get up at 2am and wanted coffee, they assisted her. Her world had become smaller and smaller and after moving to Sterling House it opened up her world again. She was able to make friends with other residents, join in on the activites, and she often exercised walking around the inside of the faciity. We spent many nights together sitting on the front porch, drinking coffee, and playing cards. I haven't any regrets with the choice that myself and siblings made to bring my mother to Sterling House! The staff is helpful and caring.

The Ease in caregivers eyes after the move

My family was in desperate need to find placement for our mother. We phoned the facility on the weekend (thinking that we would not hear anything until Monday) and the whole family was surprised by the quick response with the phone call back. We actually visited the community the same day. The staff was so helpful and compassionate. She took time to listen to our needs and helped us determine what we should do next. She went above and beyond to make sure we all understood the next steps and put our minds at ease. Our mother is now a resident there and has come alive. We didn't realize as caregivers how much she was losing out on her life just sitting at home and isolating her self. She participates in almost every activity and her socilaization has helped her enhance the quality of her life. I recommend any family member that even has a question about thier loved one they should contact Sterling House. Even if not ready....they will stay by your side and walk you through it. I even recommend you taking your loved one in to talk with the residents that live there and/or to my mother. She will tell you what a difference her life has enhanced. Sterling House staff are angels and we praise you for what you do everyday for our loved ones. god bless.

A true blessing

Our family had to do a direct admission which can be very stressful but the staff at Sterling House of Alliance came to the rescue! I could not have asked for a friendlier, compassionate staff, true angels of mercy. I would highly recommend this facility for loved ones. I am sleeping much better these days knowing that my mom is in the best of hands. My mother has come alive and blossomed before my eyes this is just what she needed!

Mom is very happy there

Sterling House of Alliance has been a wonderful place for Mom. She has acclimated well and enjoys the many activities available to her. It is a clean, well-run and compassionate operation. We are so glad we found them.

nursing home-like

nursing home-like

Brookdale Alliance is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected