Brookdale Alhambra - Alhambra, CA

Brookdale Alhambra - Alhambra, CA has yet not published prices.

No Memory care

This is a very nice community with lots of amenities for their residents. The staff did a great job with our tour and they answered all our questions. Unfortunately, they are not licensed for memory care. I would recommend taking a tour here though.

My mother's care

This is a nice community. The staff were caring. The community was clean and we were happy with the menu of the meals and would be happy to recommend this community for the care of a loved to other families.

Friendly, clean, close to the Chinese community near by. Wonderful setting in the publicly shared areas. My concerns are 1. the higher pricing compare to other facilities I've visited and 2. the a la carte pricing on the extra services are also a little too high. I have no doubt they provide excellent services but it is a little over my current budget.

Pricey!

When we toured the Brookdale Alhambra, we liked the appearance of the place. It was clean and maintained well. [Removed] was very nice and gave us a lot of information, but the place was out of our price range.

Very nice facility. Much larger resident rooms than Brookdale Glendale although a little more expensive. [Removed] was very helpful.

This community was a blessing!!

Dad was only at this community for about a week. The staff were professional, caring and accommodating. The food was good and the community was clean. We did not need to look any further once we toured this community. We were very pleased with this community. I would recommend this community. I also wanted to thank A Place for Mom for their assistance in finding this community.

Not enough staff !!

I am concerned that every time my aunt rings her bell for help from one of the aids it takes sometimes up to an hour for a response. I don't know if they are under staffed or the aids are just busy but that needs to be improved quickly. I also am concerned with how the upstairs does not have the same fresh air as the downstairs lobby. There is always a weird smell once you get off the elevator on the second floor.

Friendly Staff!!

My loved one lived in the community for a short time. The food was very oriental and my loved one was not used to it. The feeling they received in the community was not a family feeling or positive atmosphere. The staff was nice and they did try to help them feel a little more at home. Activities were offered as well as a beautician services for the residents who liked this.

The pricing is reasonable!!

My mom was only at this community for a short time. We found it was just not a good fit for her. She needed a little more supervision than they offered. They did not offer a lot of activities to keep her active. They try to keep the community clean, however it is a dated building. I would recommend this community if you are looking for the base necessities for assisted living. The staff were nice and the food seemed average.

Good so far

Everything is good so far. We are not sure how long she will be there, but hopefully things will continue to go well. There are no complaints about the staff or the facility so far and we hope to keep it that way.

good experience

Overall it has been a very good experience with Brookdale Alhambra. I really liked their old director, and unfortunately has since been promoted, but he was simply excellent to work with. He sat down and spoke with us in a very friendly and informative manner.

Review of Emeritus at Alhambra Assisted Living in Alhambra, CA

This facility was organized with a friendly staff and the patients there seem happy and content. The rooms appeared to be clean and modern but the hallway carpet could use a replacement. The general manager Nestor was patient and informative, seemingly a caring man. I would consider this home but must check out others also.

Overstated their Activities

I think we could get more for the cost. The care is not as good as the previous place and they overstated their activities. They said they have sculpting but they don't. They just have play-dough.

Good Community

It was recommended by A Place for Mom and when we went to visit the community we just liked it. The community was very nice and it just seemed like it was the right fit for our situation. We are pleased with it and would recommend it to anyone.

2500-1bed

2500-1bed

Model Studio was larger than I expect...

Model Studio was larger than I expected. Convenient parking garage.

A possibility

A possibility

We offer a home like setting and cheerful smiles from our professional staff who greet you everyday. Our caring staff offers the assistance you need while respecting your independence.

Our peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Our genuine caring staff, home style meals, daily activities add to our residents' experience. They will tell you they appreciate all the options while living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.® License#197802426