Broadmore Senior Living at Lakemont Farms - Bridgeville, PA

Just disgusted about Broadmore and their ways and pitty words.

It is so sad to think that Broadmore does not give the help that is needed to our loved ones. I heard and heard over and over again from the staff we will take care of the needs of my dad when he was there. He could have been a great asset to Broadmore for his age of 105 when he passed May of this year. They never even called to tell me he passed and let Hospice take care of it. And at that it did not seem proper. No one cared. But they cared to get the monthly rent...
As of now we are over 5 months and they owe me money for May and only for about 10 days and no they have not contacted me. I contacted them and yes they owe me a small amount that is a drop in bucket to them. I am told in simple terms after numerous emails to them that I have to simply wait my turn for a refund. Riciculous!!
I am sorry they work in this way because let you be late to pay and you get charged a late fee.
I would hope none of you reading this run into problems but from what I read now some already learned the non care you can expect... Thanks and sorry that this company running the Broadmore places make you wait in a so called line to maybe get the funds you deserve. After all our loved ones paid dearly to them...

Warning unacceptable care !

Don’t allow this place to care for your family member. My Mother is there for therapy after a knee replacement . They do not answer her call bell. She waits over 2 hrs for assistance to the bathroom . She had to call me from her cell and then I call the facility to tell them to help her . Spoke with the administrator yesterday and was promised this would not happen again but was woken up at 7am with another call from my mother that she’d been calling for help to the bathroom since 5am and no one came . Again I had to call the facility and tell them to help her . She is paying out of pocket for this stay . So very disappointed , we were promised she would receive execellent care at Broadmore .

Do not leave your loved one in their care .

Would not recommend . Terrible care . My Mother in Law has been there for only 3 days and has not received proper care . She needs assistance to get from wheelchair to bed and help into the bathroom . She waited 2.5 hrs for someone to help her into bed her first night and didn’t get help until she called me and I had to call there and yell . This happened again this morning and this was after I spoke to the administrator . Very sad families have to go through this .

Friend had a respite stay and this was the only place on short notice.

The facility is filthy! I was shocked they could be open. The kitchen is so dirty it has to be unhealthy. The health department would close it if it were a restaurant!! The food was not edible.

Recreational listings were impressive.

Most staff were very nice but complained a lot and also talked about other patients and their families

Very glad when my friend left.

Great staff, great place

I've been to a number of senior care communities all over the country, but Broadmore at Lakemont Farms ranks among the best. They are clean, friendly, and welcoming. It's obvious the moment you walk in. Residents seem happy and well-cared for, particularly in the Memory Care unit downstairs. There are 2 elevators, which could be confusing, but the Memory Care one is labeled. Staff is friendly and kind.

Don't waste your money please they don't care about your family members

What a joke never in my life have I been so embarrassed to have my parents stay at a senior living facility I have came in numerous times and found my mother soaking wet my father very confused I wouldn't recommend this place to anybody

confusing with all the hallways and elevators.

It didn't impress us. They had all these stories and we felt like we would get lost. It was nice and not as busy as some of the bigger ones, but it was too confusing with all the hallways and elevators.

A nice place, but plenty of room for improvement

It's a nice looking place, and clean. The staff are nice, and the rates are affordable. The activities look alright, but nothing impressive, and my loved one doesn't participate much anyway. My biggest complaints are that it feels very understaffed in the evenings, and the food service is terrible. I've spoken with the director about changes I'd like to see, and I feel like I've been heard, but so far not much has improved.

We really like it here.

We really like it here. They do have two levels one is assisted living, that part, the upstairs is very well kept, downstairs is memory care and is about a 3 in cleanliness, there is room for improvement. Their all very friendly very helpful. They do a lot with the residents in the memory care department. The food is good, I've never tried it but some of the visits have been during meal times and it looks delicious and they do offer snacks. Possibly communication could be improved I don't know if it's just now, where they have been adding to the staff and Where residents in the memory care in room such and such room to such and such who the coordinator will be and we got a letter of who the coordinator would be and how we preferred to be communicated with either via telephone call or email and I filled it out and sent it in and I haven't heard anything back so communication with the coordinator could be better. The overall sense of the facility itself with the cleanliness upstairs, along with price and location is what really made us choose this.

Broadmore Senior Living

So far we are fairly pleased with Broadmore Senior Living except for I found out they were assisting my mother with bathing and this was clearly not a service we asked for or was needed for her at this time. The facility is very nice with big social rooms for the residents and some activities but more would be nice that are varied throughout the week.

the Director was very helpful and the...

the Director was very helpful and the facility was clean. They also have in-house therapy which is a plus.

Furnishings dated but residents are e...

Furnishings dated but residents are engaged.

My sister and brother in law went to ...

My sister and brother in law went to visit this place. They have it listed in the top two. So now the decision is between this place and the other.

At Broadmore Assisted Living, our professional staff and living facilities help our residents maintain a comfortable, dignified lifestyle - one where they'll find helpful, personal assistance with the activities of daily living.

All of our spacious and homelike apartments are designed with the comfort of our residents in mind. Each apartment come with large closets and a full, handicap accessible bathroom.

Residents are served three meals daily, restaurant-style, in our elegant dining room. Also, they will find a variety of snacks and goodies to enjoy throughout the day. Plus, special dietary menus are available.

Our caring and professional staff can provide the level of care that is required. We can create a customized care program to meet individual needs and capabilities. Our staff strives to provide the highest quality of care while still maintaining and nurturing an active and independent lifestyle for our residents.

Broadmore's Memory Care Neighborhood offers personalized care programs for residents with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. Great care is given to provide the resident with a highly structured daily routine that keeps them in touch with familiar things, activities, and lifelong skills.

We know how to address changes in behavior, help residents through confusing periods and reassure and comfort them through difficult times while preserving their independence.