The Oaks of Pasadena - Pasadena, CA

Lisa is not the usual in this position for my friend and I found her manner to be nasty, shrill, officious and genuinely very unpleasant. We left after about 3 minutes and did not see more than the dining room entry. We felt sorry for the residents. How can she keep that job is a wonder? Scary!!

Happy Choice

I am very happy with my choice of retirement home and have made new friends here in my age group

Elegant and very upscale retirement community nestled in a park like setting. Staff was extremely helpful during the tour showing everything from a studio to a expanded two bedroom apartment. Lunch was delicious. I ate with two female residents who told me that they had been there a couple years and really enjoyed living there. I could see why. Apartments were nicely laid out with resident upgrades optional.

Very nice but out of price ...

Very nice but out of price range.

This place is GREAT!!! It's a very warm environment.

The staff was a ten if I could give them that. The food was very good. I don't see anything that could be done different, or better. The transition has been so easy. They have a shuttle service that takes them anywhere in a ten mile radius. If you don't like what's on the menu they will make something else. It's a little more active, and they allow animals. This place is GREAT!!! It's a very warm environment. It's very spacious, the apartment is huge!