Brentwood Eldercare for Women - Upland, CA

Everything is going fine!

Everything is going just fine at Brentwood! The staff are attentive and the facility is very clean and well maintained. The meals are also good. Ultimately, I have no complaints about my loved one's stay at Brentwood!

Still Getting Use To The Community

There are helpful, kind, hard working staff that help my mom out here. They are very attentive and nice to all residents. The place is small and everything is close to get to while moving from place to place. Her meals are good but she is still getting use to change. I have no issues with the place being clean. My mom is in good hands here, we are pleased.

Wonderful caretakers

Overall we're happy, its very caring and very homelike, obviously. The people who work there are always very helpful and friendly. its always clean when were there, they help her with her bathing, dressing, walking, just communicating with her; so they've been excellent.
The facility is very small, they only have four residents and they do have puzzles and coloring and stuff. They have a large tv and they take her out to the garden so a little more stimulation would be nice but I think it's the size that has a lot to do with that. We were concerned about the cost but this place was very reasonable with a lot of benefits. I would highly recommend them and probably any of their other facilties too.