Brookdale Absaroka - Cody, WY has yet not published prices.

We Are Very Pleased

My mother is staying at Brookdale, and so far, we are very pleased with the care she is receiving there. The staff is wonderful. The food is great and the chef really does an excellent job. I also like that the place is absolutely spotless. As far as activities go, my mother will participate in just about anything here. Being at Brookdale has really brought her out of her shell. They have things like Bingo, puzzles, and live entertainment. My mother also likes to walk outside or sit so that she can see the mountain views. She grew up in those mountains, so it really feels like home to her. I would defiantly recommend this community, it is excellent.

Mom is loving her new home and freinds!

I recently visited my mother at Brookdale Absaroka in Cody, WY and I was very impressed. All of the staff was very nice, friendly and I could tell really cared about all the residence. Brookdale has daily activities and events that looked to be well organized and fun. I had the opportunity to have a couple meals with my mother on-site and they were excellent. This was a big move for my mother....not only was she a little nervous about it, but I was as well. So far everything is exceeding our expectations and she is really enjoying her new home. Thank you, Brookdale Team!

Nice on the Outside, and That's It

It was beautiful and full of antiques and that is as nice as it got. There were problems from the director on down. My friend was not treated well there. She was in out of the hospital constantly. Once she moved out she was taken off of quite a few meds because they over-medicated her. They told her that there was a problem because her room smelled like urine, but family that went into the room to help move out said that there was no urine smell. It was $5600 a month and they kept increasing every month. The director told her that if she didn't come down and start eating they would evict her. When my friend actually wanted to move out, they said that they were just trying to scare her into doing activities, and please stay

Nice Community

It is a nice community and our loved one seems to be happy there. The staff is friendly and really caring. When I call to ask about my loved one they answer all my questions and provide me with updates of his situation, what he has been doing and who has visited him. So far everything seems to be going good.

One look at Brookdale at Absaroka's beautifully manicured lawn, spacious apartments and elegant décor and you’ll know this is a great place to call home. The atmosphere is warm, relaxed and the ambience embraces the wild west and cowboy culture. Cody, Wyoming is ideally located in the heart of American history. Minutes to the Irma Hotel, a re-enactment of a wild-west shoot-out takes place every summer. The historical Irma Hotel was built by the town’s co-founder and namesake “Buffalo Bill” Cody. Surrounded by snow capped mountain ranges, Absaroka is picture perfect. In addition to being minutes away from West Park Hospital, convenient shopping, art galleries, other historical landmarks and the spectacular Yellowstone National Park is just a stones throw away. Friends and families are always welcome at Absaroka. Stop by soon, the coffee’s on!

At Brookdale at Absaroka we offer compassionate, personalized attention tailored to your needs.

Our assisted living is designed for senior adults who wish to maintain their independent lifestyle but may need some additional assistance to do so. Our goal is to give you more time to pursue those activities you love. Life is meant to be lived and enjoyed at Brookdale at Absaroka. You truly can have it all!