I think it's a really nice place. I would highly recommend them.

I think it's a really nice place. One of the reasons I chose them is because it's all inclusive. I like the owners, I feel like they are doing a tremendous service. They have been a great resource for any questions, I've had and pointing me in the right direction. They are right there for the call button. The food is too good she says, she calls it gourmet, but it's just good family style food. They offer a good variety of options. The grounds are nice, beautiful and serene. I would highly recommend them.

Intellectual Atmosphere and Activities

They don't provide memory care but they're great. I like the fact that the owners live on site and they set the place up because of his own personal need for care for his own mother. I like that they have 5 acres of gardens and extensive outdoor activities for the resident. They take them on great field trips to see wild flowers and museums. They have a high intellectual level of simulation. They play scrabble and word games. They don't just sit around. They have parties. It's as if they're all one big family. They have super healthy food and grow most of their own vegetables. Their caregiver to resident ratio is great. They have 3 caregivers and 6 residents. I really liked it but they weren't 100% committed to letting my mom there because she does have slight dementia and they didn't really feel she would fit in with the other residents. They were great though. I would definitely recommend them.

The residents seem happy and the owne...

The residents seem happy and the owners and caregivers are pleasant and considerate.