Bluebird Retirement Community - London, OH

I am very pleased

The owner of this community has been very helpful and accommodating. I like that they make the family feel welcome and encourage family to visit. They have a fifties style malt shop, a movie theater and a cooking area outside for gatherings. Mom has become more social and has made new friends. She likes to play bingo and go on some of the outings. They have been very accommodating and helped make the transition easier.

My wife's care

This is a nice community. The staff is caring and attentive. The community is always clean and then go out of there way. They have a great variety and if you do not like what is being served you can order anything else and she likes being able to order. They do have activities for the residents. We would highly recommend this community for great care and value for loved one.

My Mother in Law is a resident of this facility. Although her condition is very difficult, the staff couldn't be More understanding and caring. They always take the time to comfort her during difficult moments. I appreciate all the hard working staff as I too know what it's like to be a staff member of a nursing facility. I couldn't be more pleased. She means a lot to me and I just want to say God Bless All of You.
Elizabeth