National Church Residences Lincoln Village - Columbus, OH

The facility is older, but very clean and friendly. The administrator is new and a little unorganized so far. The company that owns this facility has many in central Ohio and many options available. She was very helpful with contact information

Administration ineffective

Run. Don't walk away from this place. My mom was in there for nearly a year. It was a blessing to remove her. The administration staff is very unfriendly. I have heard them say negative things about family members of the residents. The turnover of help is amazing. I heard the office manager yell at staff down the hallway. I was there when the alarm went off alerting staff a resident was walking out the door and no one responded for 5 minutes even though they were in their break room. My mother had numerous items missing from her room. The food was not acceptable. Worse quality than cafeteria food. My mother lost 15 pounds while in their care. National residence and the Ohio dept on aging need to take a closer look at this facility and the way the residents and their family members are treated.

Outstand Care

I feel good knowing my mom is in excellent care with the wonderful staff that are always available. The community is clean and taken care of. I like knowing that she is offered activities to help her be alert. I feel good knowing my mom is in excellent care with the wonderful staff that are always available. The community is clean and taken care of. I know she likes the food and the good variety. I highly recommend others for outstanding care. to help her stay active. I know she likes the food and the good variety. I highly recommend others for outstanding care.

I would NEVER recommend this facility.

My father-in-law was there for several months. The staff made excuse after excuse for the unsatisfactory care. They did not give him all his meds, which caused several medical complications. My sister-in-law had to search the medicine room for the medicine she provided but was never administered, and never filed with his meds. Then after complaining about the incompetence and constant need for monitoring by several of his children, they punished him by refusing to let him go outside for fresh air.
We discovered unlocked doors and no one at the desk to screen visitors on several occasions.
They talk a good story when you are searching for a place for your loved one, but once you move them in its a different world. We know there has been a change of some of the staff, however, I would never recommend this place!
Thank god we found a Wonderful place for him. He is happy and well, and all his children can sleep at night without worry.

I made an appointment for a tour when we arrived no one was there to do a tour. I was told they don't work on Saturdays.

More of an assisted living community.

We thought that this was more of an assisted living community and our dad would not be a good fit for this community with out mom. But we did like it, and the people were very nice. It was a bit messy, so we weren't impressed with the look of the community, however we believe that it was under construction to be remodeled when we looked at it. They take pride in their activity program, some of the residents were involved in a parade when they were there. The room that they were showed was very big. I couldn't really judge the value or the care services.

This is for the location on East Livingston Rd.

We picked Heritage because there weren't too many close choices, and the closest one that they really liked had a year long waiting list. When they first visited, she wasn't thrilled with he building. It was worn, old, and not as fancy looking at as the others. It's not dirty though, it's kept very clean, just an old property. But she went with dad on the first day of services and appreciated the people who worked there. They make up for the lack of appearance with the building. This is one book that you can't judge by it's cover!

As a large national not-for-profit organization, National Church Residences has developed skills sets that can help our fellow professionals in housing and health care.National Church Residences team members work with you to bring quality while controlling costs at your property. We team with large organizations or owners of individual buildings. We train, staff and supervise the service coordinators, who keep in contact with residents to ensure they get the help they need as soon as they need it. Service coordination is key to helping your residents age in place.