The Ashford at Sturbridge - Hilliard, OH

The Ashford at Sturbridge - Hilliard, OH has yet not published prices.

Absolutely gorgeous and private, the only thing is it is so private that it makes it hard to determine how well and how available care and assistance will be for someone that needs a bit more help.

Brand new so facility is beautiful. Studios are nice size. Has all the help you need and lots of activities. Person said they were working on the food offered to be more what older people like.

New home for Seniors is fantastic!

I recently put my application in, was accepted and already have a room number assigned. I have nothing but great things to say about the Ashford, its staff, and the amenities provided. All were well above my expectations and I will be moving in hopefully very shortly. You really need to come by and visit the place, give it the once or twice over, meet the staff, even the maintenance folks, and you will agree with me, this place is absolutely fantastic!!!!!

This is a brand new facility and it's beautiful. The one bedroom units seem perfect for a single senior. There is a refrigerator and microwave in the kitchen, which provided some level of independence. I was also very impressed with the staff. Even though the facility does not open until [date removed], [name removed] offered us a tour on a Sunday to accommodate our schedule. We met the facility director, nursing director, and chef and everyone was very friendly and excited for their new facility to open.