StoryPoint Grove City - Grove City, OH

StoryPoint Grove City - Grove City, OH has yet not published prices.

I would like to tell you about our bus driver (shuttle driver) [Name removed] who assists us at Storypoint, Grove City. She is so helpful to everyone especially people like myself who uses a rollator. She helps everyone at the stores that are unable to reach the merchandise or carry their packages. We went on a tour of German Village, Columbus where the streets are brick and very narrow. She did a tremendous job driving so that we could see all the houses on the tour on those very narrow streets. We had lunch which required her to park in a small lot that she handled with no problem. She is always on time and always has a smile. I feel very safe with her and her driving.

Great community.

Great!

I thought it was very nice. I enjoyed seeing everything.

Terrific place, staff & lunch. Enjoyed the visit very much.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was delicious.

I absolutely love working in this beautiful community. Grove City is lucky to have StoryPoint. As a contractor I always feel welcome and feel like part of the family. I would recommend to my family and friends. Keep shining! :)

Very welcoming facility. All the staff is very friendly and makes you feel like you're part of the family!

Highly recommended

What an awesome, caring facility! I am highly impressed! The staff are extremely courteous. You can tell they are happy which adds to the level of high expectations you want when entrusting a family member in someone else's care. Very clean and they tend to be adding value constantly. Every time I visit there are new activities. The food menu is top notch with the chef creating new varieties daily. I have been to numerous care facilities and this one is well above the rest. I would consider moving there myself which is a great feeling knowing the employees care as if they are overseeing one of their own family members. Thank you Story Point!

5 Star Senior Living

Wow!! That word truly sums up my impression of StoryPoint. What a beautiful place to call home. From the lovely entryway to the 1 or 2 bedroom apts. with custom options based on your wants or needs. The staff is very friendly, attentive, knowledgeable and engaged from the moment you cross the threshold. Another big plus is the excellent dining! This is not a cafeteria!! This is delicious food made to order restaurant style. Choices are endless!! And having had a meal prepared by the Chef himself while on a tour I can attest to the delicious cuisine! It is also open to the public for dining. In my opinion StoryPoint is 5 star senior living at its finest!

Beautiful facility, delicious food! The staff is extremely friendly. Our family felt very welcome!

Review of Story Point Grove City

I work at GCUMC and come here every other month to play organ for the communion service. From what I've seen, I can tell the facility is clean, the people who work here are friendly, the residents seem happy to be here and well taken care of.

Review of Story Point Grove City

A beautiful facility with an amazing staff who show great care of all of the their residents.

I enjoy being here.

Review of Story Point Grove City

I truly enjoyed this facility and meeting.

Review of Story Point Grove City

Had a lovely lunch with my church group. Food was delicious. [name removed] was most accommodating.

Review of Story Point Grove City

Moved here, love this place. Has everything I need. Food is wonderful, People friendly. Plenty a thing to do.

Review of Story Point Grove City

Great food and great flower project!

Review of Story Point Grove City

Story Point is beautiful, the food is wonderful, and everyone is very friendly and helpful.

Beautiful

Lovely

Review of Story Point Grove City

It's a very nice and bright and open place. The food was excellent and the staff was open and accommodating.

Review of Story Point Grove City

Love this place! If I ever need to come to a community this would be the one. So wonderful to have this type of living facility in our community. Wish it could have been here for Mother and Dad in 1994.

Review of Story Point Grove City

Clear Tour of shower room excellent.

Food & Hospitality were great Beautiful Facility

Home! It's every thing I wanted plus-

Amazing place

Amazing place

Blessed and Grateful

I could never begin to adequately express how overwhelmed I am with gratitude for the staff at StoryPoint in Grove City. I knew instantly I had made the right decision. The entire staff, led by [name removed], have been nothing but KIND, COMPASSIONATE, PROFESSIONAL and just simply AMAZING. From going out of their way to check on her, greet her, make her and her family and friends feel like they are part of the Storypoint family also, as been nothing short of Wonderful. Every day they celebrate the residents who live there with smiles and kind words. The celebrations continue with Incredible activities on just about every day imaginable. They have terrific parties where the food is over-the-top. The staff circulates constantly in the hallways in the dining room making sure every need of their residence is attended to. I have lived in Grove City my entire life and I'm thrilled that this facility exist for those in need. One small example I would like to share is that furniture arrived for my friend to put on her porch. I thought I had the right tools and inquired for additional ones from the staff. Jodi not only showed up with the tools, he assembled the furniture for my friend and did not act the least bit put out. In fact, he seemed thrilled to be able to bring joy to her day and it was genuine. As long as I live, I will never forget that kindness. [name removed] [name removed]and [name removed] have also gone out of their way and above and beyond to add joy to [name removed] life. I thank God that she is there, and for the people that are staffed there who bless the lives of the residents every second of every day.

Beautiful place with not only an amazing staff... but delicious food as well :)

Truly one-of-a-kind in beautiful facilities, professional/caring staff, and amazing food and experiences.

Really beautiful place, staff is great and food is yummy!

Beautiful!

StoryPoint is beautiful! I always admire how nicely the grounds are kept and how the building looks when driving by. They are always offering great activities for the community!

Beautiful

Beautiful! Friendly environment and an excellent addition to our community!

Exceptional staff!!

Beautiful new facilities, great food, and most importantly the staff is amazing!! They are so caring, you can tell they love what they do!! Highly recommend ❤

AMAZING!

StoryPoint is the welcoming and beautiful place! You feel at home as soon as you walk in the door! The food is incredible, the atmosphere is comfortable and being there makes you want to live there immediately! The team feels like family and makes a point to spend time with you and your loved ones! I wish I could give more than 5 stars!

Review of Story Point Grove City

[name removed] the receptionist always has a nice smile for you. [name removed] has the best activities for everyone involved with Story Point. Look forward to it every week.

Review of Story Point Grove City

Very nice people and beautiful facility.

Review of Story Point Grove City

Toured facility during Christmas time. The staff was friendly and the decor was warm and inviting.

Review of Story Point Grove City

I have attended a function in the activities room. The area was nicely maintained, clean and inviting. The artwork displayed from the residents was beautiful. The entry to the community is well kept and the lobby was inviting and was fashionably decorated.

Review of Story Point

My mom has lived here for 2.5 months now and although she had some trepidation at first, now feels very much at home here. It only took a few days of adjustment and now she is doing great, enjoying her life again. The staff are all very friendly and willing to help solve any problems. We are all so please that this has been such a great experience! Thank you all!

Review of Story Point

My mother has a 1 bedroom apartment. She likes it here very much. There is always something to do. The food is very good and you can have what you want. The staff are all so nice and helpful. I would recommend Story Point to anyone that was looking for a place to live themselves or a loved one!

Review of Story Point

I am so happy that Mom is so happy here at Story Point! She loves being independent and her own little apartment! She has met new friends here and feels comfortable. She loves the dinners and enjoys socializing with the staff and friends. Since she is so close, her family and friends are able to visit often! Thank you, Story Point for being a great place to live!

Review of Story Point

I found Story Point not only to be inviting but also warm and friendly. The apartments were not what I expected. It was so much more. The two bedrooms were spacious and had fire places. Again, not what I expected. I would highly recommend Story Point Grove City, Ohio to all wanting the warmth and feel of home

We've had our very good experience at Story Point. Wonderful services
Wonderful people
Wonderful accomodations
Wonderful food
All in all, a truly place to live

Review of Story Point

A wonderful place to live, I moved in on [date removed] and have enjoyed everyday since. Many planned activities activities and things to do, just a great variety.

Review of Story Point

Amazing facility! Very well loud out and welcoming. The staff was extremely helpful and accomodating.

Review of Story Point

I was one of the first to move in, I am very glad to be here, the people, food, good things to do, and my apartment. Beautiful bldg.

Review of Story Point

This is one of the nicest senior homes I have been in! The real story is told by your residents. Most are happy with few complaints, also, I know of several seniors, waiting, hoping to come here!

Review of Story Point

My husband and I entertain in Senior Communities. We have never saw a community cause so much comotion. We know of several folks on waiting list. The residents here tell the real story. Smiles, hugs, and happiness!

Review of Story Point

I have toured this community. It is one of the nicest communities I have seen. Most other folks in other homes are talking about the friendly staff, and the fact there is so much to do here. You have one of the best activities staff out there!

5 statts

This facility is simply gorgeous and the staff and food is on the same level. The staff truly cares for the residents and it is a one of kind experience at Storypoint.

Review of Story Point

I've been to many events love the food. Thank you for offering the events.

Review of Story Point

Enjoyed the event. Good to have independent living in Southwest Columbus.

Review of Story Point

Everything is so well put together and lovely in general staff is well informed, focused, and very much targeted towards "resident first." I am excited to see the building after the grand opening!

Review of Story Point

This location is beautiful. The people are very friendly and helpful. I am very impressed with this building and I would love for one of my friends or loved ones to live here!

Review of Story Point

Been to several events. The staff and the residents were very friendly. The calendar of events were impressive. Grove City is fortunate to have this in their backyard. I'm hoping to make their open house.

Review of Story Point

Staff are amazing! Best customer service anywhere! Great food and facility.

A beautiful facility. Lots of activities. Wonderful staff

Review of Story Point

This is a very nice facility. I have done crafts here several times. Everyone here (staff) is so nice and helpful.

Review of Story Point

As soon as you walk in to Story Point, you feel warm and welcome. The building is vary clean and taken care of. Which shows me that they also take great care of their residents. Go see this community.

Review of Story Point

This community is very beautiful. The residents have many activities to participate in on daily basis and the food prepared by the culinary staff is phenominal. I encourage anyone looking for a new home for their loved one to look at this wonderful community.

Review of Story Point

This property is beautiful and all of the employees are so welcoming and make you feel at home. I would highly recommend this property to anyone.

Review of Story Point

While touring this property I was blown away by all the amenities it offered. The food was like dining at a 5 star restaurant! Every employee we came in contact with us kind and courteous. I look forward to visiting again.

Review of Story Point

I toured the community and loved it. This is a wonderful property and I'm exciting to see what the future holds.

Review of Story Point

Beautiful building, but that's not all. The staff here are friendly and accomodating. It is obvious that they truly care.

Review of Story Point

Food was fantastic! Staff was very friendly!

Review of Story Point

Beautiful building with caring staff and family residents. Very practical living environment.

Review of Story Point

Excellent accommodations for residents of all care levels. Comfortable environment and warm, friendly staff. Would recommend!

Review of Story Point

The atmosphere is very welcoming. The residents are very happy. The food is great.

Appears very nice!

Review of Story Point

Beautiful, excellent community. Wonderful amenities and awesome apartments.

Review of Story Point

I thought it was very nice. I enjoyed seeing everything.

Review of Story Point

Beautiful well-planned community! Lovely place to live. Friendly staff with and interesting approach!

Review of Story Point

Terrific place, staff and lunch. Enjoyed the visit very much.

Review of Story Point

The stuff was very friendly and helpful. The food was delicious.

Review of Story Point

I have toured the community and am very impressed. You have a wonderful staff. Thanks. The food is fabulous. I love the little seminars with so much information.

Review of Story Point

The place is great. The food was good.

Review of Story Point

The place is wonderful. Food is great. Employees very polite and accommodating the tour of the facility is great and very informative.

A great place in GroveCity!

StoryPoint is a beautiful community. I have a dear friend who lives here and she loves it. I get to visit her often. It’s a warm friendly environment and the staff genuinely care. What a blessing for her and the community. I would encourage anybody in need to make a visit.

5 Star Facility!!!

Story Point is a beautiful facility with friendly, attentive staff and they offer various activities throughout the day for the residents to get involved in. The Bistro also serves excellent food with a variety of options to choose from. Overall, this place is a wonderful community for your loved one!

Fun Activities and Events

I went there with my friend that I help from time to time. We went to a Kentucky Derby event and it was the most fun event I've attended at an elder community. The food was out of this world and the atmosphere was so fun! The employees were waiting on us hand and foot. They were showing older Derby's and clips on their humongous tvs in their Bistro restaurant.

5 stars

I visited this place and it was beautiful. Very nice friendly staff.

Great place

What a great place. These people take fantastic care of my mother, who has lived there for several months. Food is wonderful, staff are so helpful and treat my mom very well. We love it there. One of the best decisions we've ever made.

5 star dining

This was a great place it was really nice, Beautiful and very friendly staff. We had dinner, the food was as if we were eating at a 5 star restaurant.

Great place

This is a really nice facility with a great atmosphere. Everyone seemed to be very happy. Staff were great and very friendly.

great place

This place was beautiful and very accommodating, We had lunch and the food was fantastic.

Beautiful facility

Great place, beautiful. Friendly staff

Staff is terrific!!!

Two thumbs up

This facility is new, spacious, and clean. There are tons of quality care services available for your loved ones, and the services can be adjusted easily and accordingly based on an individual's changing needs. The daily activities available for the residents to participate in are seemingly endless. The inviting atmosphere and staff friendliness go unsurpassed!

Review of Story Point

This is a lovely facility with a wonderful staff. My parents are very happy living here. The apartments are nicely designed with balconies to provide access to the outdoors. The food is delicious (I’ve eaten here several times). Everyone on the staff is very friendly and seem to genuinely care about the residents. They work hard to build a positive community in which the residents feel at home.

Review of StoryPoint Grove City - Grove City, OH

The greatest choice we have ever made. Story Point has exceeded our expectations in every respect. We love our new life. We have made friends, love the food, and stay busy with activities.
Love it!

Review of StoryPoint Grove City - Grove City, OH

I am so very pleased with my home at Story Point. The staff is so welcoming and friendly, the food is so delicious. All in all a wonderful place to live. Great activities too!!!

Review of StoryPoint Grove City - Grove City, OH

Love the food and everyone is friendly and helpful.

Review of StoryPoint Grove City - Grove City, OH

The best I have ever visited and lived in.

Review of StoryPoint Grove City - Grove City, OH

It has been the best experience, I love it, I fought my children about moving out of my home, but it was the best move. I have already met new friends, and a lot I know.
The food is a 5 star the chef is great, the staff are all great. I feel very safe here.

Offering a full range of care services to seniors of Grove City, Ohio, StoryPoint residents receive top-notch care while enjoying the freedoms and privacy of everyday life. Whether you choose our Independent Living, Enhanced Living, Assisted Living or Memory Care services, rest easy knowing our staff will personally take care of your individual needs. Benefits of joining the StoryPoint community include, but are not limited to:

• 24-hour care services
• Home care with housekeeping and linen services
• Delicious meals prepared by our executive chef
• Transportation services