StoryPoint Grove City - Grove City, OH

StoryPoint Grove City - Grove City, OH has yet not published prices.

Review of Story Point

This is a lovely facility with a wonderful staff. My parents are very happy living here. The apartments are nicely designed with balconies to provide access to the outdoors. The food is delicious (I’ve eaten here several times). Everyone on the staff is very friendly and seem to genuinely care about the residents. They work hard to build a positive community in which the residents feel at home.

Review of StoryPoint Grove City - Grove City, OH

The greatest choice we have ever made. Story Point has exceeded our expectations in every respect. We love our new life. We have made friends, love the food, and stay busy with activities.
Love it!

Review of StoryPoint Grove City - Grove City, OH

I am so very pleased with my home at Story Point. The staff is so welcoming and friendly, the food is so delicious. All in all a wonderful place to live. Great activities too!!!

Review of StoryPoint Grove City - Grove City, OH

Love the food and everyone is friendly and helpful.

Review of StoryPoint Grove City - Grove City, OH

The best I have ever visited and lived in.

Review of StoryPoint Grove City - Grove City, OH

It has been the best experience, I love it, I fought my children about moving out of my home, but it was the best move. I have already met new friends, and a lot I know.
The food is a 5 star the chef is great, the staff are all great. I feel very safe here.

Offering a full range of care services to seniors of Grove City, Ohio, StoryPoint residents receive top-notch care while enjoying the freedoms and privacy of everyday life. Whether you choose our Independent Living, Enhanced Living, Assisted Living or Memory Care services, rest easy knowing our staff will personally take care of your individual needs. Benefits of joining the StoryPoint community include, but are not limited to:

• 24-hour care services
• Home care with housekeeping and linen services
• Delicious meals prepared by our executive chef
• Transportation services