Blue Ridge Assisted Living and Memory Care - Blue Ridge, GA

The community is very clean and quiet. The owners are very helpful in identifying exactly what our needs are. Everyone is very pleasant and happy.

They Hire The Best People & Provide The Best Care!

Yesterday, my family celebrated the beautiful life of my Aunt [Removed]. Today, we give God thanks for the wonderful team at Blue Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care. I am thankful to have seen their superior care in action, their understanding of the emotions of a memory care family dealing with crisis, and the fact that they had employees that willingly attended my aunt's funeral during their Personal Time off-the-clock. When I told them thank you for taking care of my aunt and how much it meant to me personally that they would attend her funeral service they said, "She's our family too. We wouldn't have missed this today." (For as long as I have worked in this Memory Care industry, this mighty gesture has new meaning for me today after having been on the receiving end with my family. It is the memory that will stick with me the most about the team at www.blueridgeassistedliving.com and will inspire me to go to every venue online and write them a positive review today... Simply because they did a wonderful job and hired great people that truly truly cared for my family. It's a great lesson for any business that has genuine compassion and love for the population that they serve.

Blue Ridgeis in a beautiful mountain area.

The food at this community is excellent. They offer three meals a day as well as two snacks. They have a bistro and drinks available all day. The staff strive to please and are friendly. The housekeeping staff does a good job of keeping the community clean. I like the design of the community. They keep the families active with each other.