Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Very Professional

5 Stars-My parents (95 and 96) were at Blue Mountain Manor for a short time. We moved them there from the hospital because we thought they couldn’t go back to their house. My mother had broken her third hip in 2 ½ years and was in a wheelchair. My parents were not willing participants. They wanted to go home. They refused to send their laundry down, my father insisting he could wash it. They refused to go for meals and BMM accommodated them for a time by bringing their meals to the apartment. My father was largely unpleasant with people coming and going. The staff at BMM were very patient and saw their discomfort for what it was. Not that they were nasty people just people in a situation they didn’t want to be in. They eventually got them to go down for meals and I think my father was coming around to being pleasant. The staff commented on this. Unfortunately my mother also has some dementia and while my father was in the bathroom, decided to walk into the kitchen. She broke her femur. They were very quick to deal with the incident. They were so kind and professional.

Senior Living at its Best

My first impressions of Blue Mountain Manor was how homey it is . All the staff that I encountered the first few times I was there prior to moving my mom in were very kind and friendly. The fit seemed right , right from the start. The staff have gone above and beyond to help my mom adjust. The food is amazing. The activities co-ordinator makes sure my mom has the opportunity to participate as she has memory issues and doesn't remember to attend on her own. The nursing staff is friendly and approachable. I highly recommend Blue Mountain Manor and glad I made this choice.

Review of Blue Mountain Manor Assisted Living in Stayner, ON

Beautiful facility, good sized rooms. Staff very helpful. Distance to Barrie is my concern.

Located in Stayner, Ontario, a retirement and tourist destination on the shores of Georgian Bay, Revera-Blue Mountain Manor offers a cozy family atmosphere for retirement living.

Like small town Stayner, Blue Mountain Manor also features a close community connection. The focus is on wellness, safety and hospitality. Life at Blue Mountain Manor is an ideal blend of independence and peace of mind.

Nestled in a beautiful wooded area, the retirement community provides many amenities amidst a welcoming and home-like atmosphere. From the beautiful and inviting dining room to the relaxing outdoor patios, everything here is designed for a comfortable and rewarding retirement lifestyle. Blue Mountain Manor is also within walking distance to trendy and unique shops and restaurants downtown. There are countless opportunities to enjoy life, all the while knowing that support from longstanding staff is close at hand if needed.

Blue Mountain Manor is part of the Revera family, one of North America’s leading and most trusted providers of seniors’ accommodation, care and services since 1961.