Blossom Creek - Wenatchee, WA

Mom is very well cared for at Blossom Creek.

Bill's care

I think that [Removed] is getting pretty good care. The staff is friendly & patient with the residents. My disappointment is that when I visit he usually needs to be shaven & his clothes are dirty. He lost a pair of shoes which haven't been found. I'm going to put his name on his clothes cause I've found his clothes in other rooms & some in his room that don't belong to him.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that your experience at Blossom Creek has not lived up to the expectations we strive for. It’s important to us that we make this right, so we invite you to reach out to our Executive Director at our community phone number. Thank you again for your input, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Attention Please!

This community is very pretty and clean all the time. The only thing that got to me was the meals. This community does not offer nutritious or healthy meals. I did talk to the staff about this and they are taking care of that. Also I saw that activities were happening on one wing and the other did not get any. Also brought this to the attention of the staff. They are really good about handling the problems that I do have to make this a great place for my loved one.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback; as the Executive Director, I wanted to personally share that your opinion is important to us. Our priority is to deliver the best quality care and services to our residents. As such, communication is extremely important and we appreciate you working with us to resolve any concerns that you may have. Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any further feedback or comments you have. Thank you again; Tricia Sapp, Executive Director [removed]

I'm very happy and very pleased with Blossom Creek.

I'm very happy and very pleased with Blossom Creek. She is getting the care that she needs. She hasn't complained about food. They were competitively priced and even ended up being less expensive than the place she was before.

NEVER TAKE YOUR LOVED ONE THERE!!!

The absolute worst place I would ever imagine placing my mom or dad or close relative.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. Our resident’s are our top priority at Blossom Creek. We hope that you will reach out to us regarding your concerns. Please feel free to visit or call at any time.

Tricia Sapp
Area Director

Facilities: Good. Friendly...

Facilities: Good. Friendly?: Medium. After 12 months eligible for Medicaid. Did not observe interaction between staff and patient. Other reports very good.

What a great place

I toured the community looking for a place for my Father i was greeted promptly at the door by the receeptionist offered refreshments and the community relations gentleman was right out to greet me and I immediately felt welcome . He listened to my concerns and answered our questions and explained how they care for their residents and what sets them apart . Heexplained their activity program ,and then he toured thru the community and the resident s were in the activity room playing bingo and appeared happy . I am not quite ready to place my Father yet but when I do I am sure it will be at Blossom Creek

Not as stimulating an environment as ...

Not as stimulating an environment as others - few communcal spaces - staff seems involved, however.

Located in Washington state’s magnificent Wenatchee Valley and

surrounded by pristine national forests, Blossom Creek Memory Care

Community offers a specialized program of care designed to meet each resident’s unique needs. We know how important it is to provide a stable, therapeutic environment for those experiencing dementia. Our carefully selected and trained staff works closely with the residents and their families to develop personalized programs that focus on meaningful tasks which are engaging and stimulating while also being stress-free.