Bonaventure of East Wenatchee Senior Living - East Wenatchee, WA

Bonaventure of East Wenatchee Senior Living - East Wenatchee, WA has yet not published prices.

Facility is unacceptable and I would not recommend it

This facility is absolutely unacceptable. I had given them notice for my Mother to move out to go somewhere else and they actually [Removed] my mom out…on her birthday!!! When I went to go pick up her things, they didn’t even wash her soiled clothes and they even threw out all of her prescriptions that I paid for! There was a time where the staff forced my mom to take a shower and she didn’t want to and ended up biting the staff member. The facility has a very high turnover rate and I feel like they do not hire skilled assistants and that’s why the problem arose with my mom taking a shower. Also, when my mom first moved in she was in a private room and the toilet didn’t work. Since it didn’t work, she ended up taking the solid waste out of the toilet and hiding it in her room. After MONTHS of complaining, they finally fixed the issue. I would not recommend this community to anyone

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you for sharing your concern Roberta. At Bonaventure Senior Living, our goal is to provide the absolute best service for each of our Senior residents. We are truly sorry that you feel we did not meet your expectations. As a company, making certain everything in our beautiful communities is operating correctly is a top priority. We focus on service standards, attention to detail and creating an environment which is warm and inviting not only for our residents, but to our staff as well. Your input is very helpful. If you would like to share more about your experience please feel free to reach me at: Gashby (at) livebsl.com.

Seems Like A Good Community

We liked this community on our tour. It seemed like the right place for a month respite stay.

Wonderful place to live!

Bonaventure is such a happy place. Lovely surroundings, friendly people and so much help in finding my Mom her new home. She is thrilled and I'm thinking about making a reservation for myself for sometime in the future! Mom had a bad fall about 10 days before scheduled move-in and they were absolutely wonderful about helping me with anything I needed to make her new home as warm and comfortable as possible. She loves it!!

Reasonably Valued

My dad has only been there for about a month so, we are still ironing out wrinkles but, overall, it seems to be on par with the other facilities we toured. It's reasonably valued. The staff seems to be friendly and seem to genuinely care about the residents.

9 Stars

We had an issue with phone service and they got corrected was frustrating how long it, took a month to get all issues taken care. Meals are good have specials everyday and also have standard menu you can order from if not wanting the specials. They offer alot of activities even though my mother in law cannot particpate.

extremely helpful

They were extremely helpful. The situation we had with my mom was kind of an emergency, and they also knew that I was financially strapped at the time as I had just moved from out of state. They actually offered to take on the moving of my mother for me, and they did an outstanding job! It was a good four hour drive away and yet they did a wonderful job, and they have really made mom feel right at home. Becci, the marketing manager, is phenomenal! Very caring and concerned, and she just made the whole thing a very pleasant experience for me.

Things are working out very well right now.

I don't think there are any concerns right now. Things are working out very well right now. They are clean and staff is friendly. Really right now it's just getting used to everything, and getting her on board with all of the changes.

It was a very pleasant place. It was by far the best, of the places we saw.

It was a great place. It was a very pleasant place. It was by far the best, of the places we saw. The people were wonderful, and friendly. The food was good. They were clean. I wish we had been able to stay longer. They were a pretty comparable, even to prices in the Seattle area.

Create the home you want with choices, flexibility, independence, respect, good times and exactly the amount of expert help and care you desire, from a little to a lot.

East Wenatchee is a great example of how Bonaventure Senior Living makes it easy to create the home you want on your terms -- and why doctors, referral agencies, churches, not to mention 96% of our residents!, enthusiastically recommend us to their friends and families.

We cook from scratch, often with local and seasonal ingredients. Your meals are made by a chef; they don't come in a can. Our healthy and delicious food is often listed as a number one reason people make their homes here.

We're here for you. Compare our transportation options to the others and you'll see how easy we make it to stay on the go.

Freedom is the word, so you can enjoy life on your terms. You can enjoy sunny walking paths, a well-stocked library and a place to garden while relying on us for top-notch building security and an advanced emergency call system. Your home at Bonaventure offers what you need to maintain the freedom and independence you want.