Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg - Ellensburg, WA

Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg - Ellensburg, WA has yet not published prices.

Beautiful Community

Such a beautiful facility.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Best place in Ellensburg

I can't wait to live here!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and hope you have a wonderful day!

Great food, great staff

The kitchen staff is incredible. They go above and beyond every meal! It is like eating at a great restaurant for every meal! We can honestly say there has not been one bad meal. You should definitely experience this place!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

My father is so happy here at Pacifica Ellenburg. Before moving here he used to sit by himself in his home with the windows closed. Now he is engaged in activities and has made new friends. The staff is wonderful.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for the positive review! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

My wife and I travel often. It's so nice and reassuring that my mother is cared for when we are away. The caregivers and staff are an outstanding group of people. We have been very pleased with Pacifica Senior Living in Ellensburg.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

My sister has lived at Pacifica for 5 years. It's hard to visit her from out of town. The staff has made it possible for her to live as independently as she can. Thank you all so very very much for all that you do for her. It means the world to our family.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I come to Pacifica Ellensburg to get my hair done. Everyone is so friendly. My sister lived here years ago and I always enjoyed visiting with her and participating in the activities. I would recommend this community to others who need assisted living.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I really like the different music events Pacifica provides for us.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

The gals in the kitchen all work so hard and they provide us with outstanding meals.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

Lise was so helpful in getting information together for my wife and I. We are considering moving my Mom to Ellensburg from Oregon. Pacifica is a very nice community.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

When my wife was very ill and had to move to the nursing home the staff was very supportive of me and my family.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

We are looking to move my Dad to Ellensburg. Pacifica was highly recommended by a friend.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I was touched when Pacifica Ellensburg decided to do a write up on Mom in the monthly newsletter. That really meant so much to our family.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and support staff. We love to hear feedback like yours and will share it with the team. We hope to see you soon!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

Caregiver had an adverse attitude with rules and requirements. Eventually I feel Pacifica will "win out." I am enjoying my stay.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I often come to the community as a home health therapist. The staff is always so friendly and helpful.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

My Dad and I toured on behalf of my Mother. She is in Rehab and will not be able to go home right away. Lise was so helpful in showing us around and introducing us to the staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

Tim is always so helpful in the community. It's a big responsibility keeping this place in tip top shape. He does an amazing job as maintenance director.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I'm with Home Health and come in weekly to work with residents. The staff is always so willing to assist all the residents in the community. They are friendly and caring!!!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we really appreciate your positive review! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I like having DirecTV and internet service. Both are new to our community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & we are glad to hear that you are happy!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

The nurse is always on top of making sure my prescriptions are filled and ready when it changes.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team & we are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

The med techs in this facility are extremely helpful!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I enjoy watching my Mother participate in activities. The staff, they are compassionate and caring as well as a great team!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I enjoy Ellensburg Pacifica because of the great staff and interesting residents. The residents always have enjoyable stories that make you want to learn more about their lives. It's great to watch my Dad interact with everyone.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I think the community has come a long way. Staff is caring, compassionate and hard working.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I can't wait to move to Pacifica!!! I really like having 3 meals a day prepared for me. Someone coming in once a week to clean my apartment and all the fun activities they have available.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thanks for the recommendation, and have an amazing day! We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I was referred by the Ellensburg Senior Center to contact Leah the executive director at Pacifica. I was looking for an assisted living community for my cousin. Had a wonderful tour and it was very helpful gathering information. I know my cousin will love this community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & we look forward to meeting your cousin. Thank you for sharing your positive experience!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

Lise reached out to me on our community Facebook page when I asked about moving my Father to Ellensburg from out of town. I needed to find an assisted living community for him. We toured and Dad loved the apartment and people. I feel confident that we made the right choice. Dad is moving in tomorrow to Pacifica!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience and we are happy to hear this. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you; we are always more than happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

My Mother has lived at Pacifica in Ellensburg for 4 years. Over time her memory has decreased. I so much appreciate the staff sharing with me all the activities she does throughout the day. If she was living with me she would be so isolated. She is living life to the fullest surrounded by an amazing and caring staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. Did you know that we have a Facebook page and that you can keep in touch with your mom online? Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I love how everyone is so kind. I just love it here!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I feel most everyone in our community gets along well. We are large enough to have a variety of friends, but small enough that you get to know everyone.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope you have a wonderful day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I just love our Activity director Terri. She makes everything FUN!!! She has a variety of events planned. It's never boring at Pacifica Ellensburg.

Pacifica Senior Living

We love to hear this! Thank you for your positive review!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

The housekeepers do an excellent job keeping my apartment clean. That was one of the perks that I was looking forward to when I moved to Pacifica Ellensburg.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & we are so happy to hear this! Please feel free to reach out to us at any time, we are here to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

At 96 my activities are limited to table games like rummikube, Bingo, and Bunco. I also enjoy the social and entertainment. There is always something going on at Pacifica to chose from.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! We're glad you are having such a wonderful experience with us! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you; we are always more than happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I feel very safe here and I am very grateful for Pacifica staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I think the nursing staff is excellent. They are so knowledgeable and make sure that all my doctors appointments are scheduled. I like that I don't have to do that anymore.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

Every Wednesday afternoon the ladies come to our community to play Bunco. It is so much fun. I look forward to it each week.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

Every time I call for help the girls come to help me. They arrive to my apartment and are always caring and friendly.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

After a few days I feel the staff makes every effort to be helpful. Perhaps the food patrons are a little lazy for me.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback and will share with the culinary team.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

It's sweet how the ladies in the dining room always remember what I like to drink at the meals. They are so friendly and helpful.

Pacifica Senior Living

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I loved our country drive to the Bison Farm in Cle Elum. Pacifica always provides us with fun outings. I appreciate the variety.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

The food is great! Especially breakfast!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience and we love to hear that you are happy!! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

The apartments are very warm and homey. I love that I was able to decorate with my special things.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we really appreciate your positive review! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I have really enjoyed the friends I made over the years at Pacifica. Often after dinner a group of us sit outside and enjoy the evening and just talk. It's so relaxing.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

The sweetest and most precious place that I have ever visited.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

Every Sunday morning our Activity Director Terri holds a devotional. I can't see very well and haven't gone to church for years. Terri does a wonderful message. Our little group has grown and we need to move to a larger room.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very happy to hear this, and we will share your comments with the team.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

Sometimes I just need to talk and the staff is always there to listen. I appreciate the caregivers.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We do hope we can be of assistance in the future.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I recently moved to Pacifica. I have had a hard time remembering to use my walker. One of the staff made me a sign and hung it at my door. I was so thankful! What a brilliant idea!!!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & we are very happy to hear this!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

The staff is always so friendly and helpful. I just recently lost a dear friend and everyone at Pacifica was so compassionate and thoughtful at a difficult time when I needed to be loved. They were there for me!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review, we are happy to be here for you. We love you and want to do all that we can for you. Please let us know if you need anything.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

My Mother has lived at Pacifica for several years. She was interested in moving to another apartment and when it became available I was unable to help her move, Tim the maintenance director made arrangements and had a team of folks help. I so much appreciate the staff at Pacifica.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I just moved into Pacifica last week and just love my apartment. I have met so many new friends and enjoy my tablemates at mealtime. I wish I would have moved to Pacifica sooner.

Pacifica Senior Living

Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident, and are pleased to hear that you are enjoying your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg! We are thrilled to have you here. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you; we are always here for your and your family.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I have to say how much I appreciate Faly our divine director. She always comes around after a meal and asks us how we enjoyed it. I feel it shows how much she cares.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I like how Pacifica always provides us with an afternoon time for us to play Rummikub. It's so much fun and I have a chance to meet new friends.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg. We're happy to hear this!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

There is a coffee bar set up in the lobby. It's inviting. The community environment is great. My cousin said I should move here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & agree with your cousin! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I feel good about this place and I am comfortable with all the staff and residents, so the people are good.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

I like the activities like Bunco and other games. It keeps us on our toes. Pacifica gives us a lot of choices.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

Becky in housekeeping is so good at keeping my apartment sparkling!!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg! We will be sure to share with Becky!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

My Mother lives at Pacifica and the staff is always so friendly and eager to help.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we really appreciate your positive review! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

We really enjoyed the country drive . It was such a beautiful day! Terri is a good driver.

Pacifica Senior Living

Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We will share your kind words with Terri!! Have a wonderful day.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA

My first thought when I walked inside was "this looks like a 5 star resort." Warm comfortable, and the scent of fresh coffee often lingers in the air. When visiting you come to find that each resident has a story to tell and they all are a part of the Pacifica family. The socials are fun, the staff fun and engaging, and the building is lovely.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Very friendly staff with a building that is doing renovations that seems will make it look fantastic for the residents!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg. We appreciate it & we are very happy to hear that you feel this way. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Our family is appreciative of Pacifica in Ellensburg!

4.0 /5
My mother has lived at your facility for five plus years and we have seen four different companies take ownership which means we have seen many growing pains! My mom calls Pacifica her home! She loves the staff and our family is comfortable knowing she has good care. My mom almost died two months ago and as her daughter I can't thank Pacifica's staff for the one on one care they have given my mother so she could continue to live in her "home" at Pacifica. Because of Pacifica and many prayers, she is slowly recovering and becoming stronger. She is now looking ahead to next August to celebrate her 100th birthday! Thank you Pacifica for what you do for our loved ones, it is appreciated!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed and positive review. Your opinion is very important to us. We are sorry that you and your family have had to undergo the previous transitions. We are very proud to have taken over ownership of Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg and feel that you will be very pleased. We are proud of our Ellensburg community and the exceptional staff. We have a great team and genuinely care for all our residents! We look forward to celebrating your mother birthday with her and your family!
Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you again. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Outstanding!

The staff at this community is outstanding. They have gone over and above to for me and my loved one. The community is clean and bright. The food is delicious and nutritious and there is a variety. I would recommend this community to others.

There are currently 70 units at our Ellensburg location which has been around since 2005. Our facilities consist of a beautiful open stairway available for residents to move about freely to other locations. There is a large, comfortable seating area outdoors so that residents are able to enjoy their families and overlook the peaceful courtyard. There is an activity area, theater, beauty salon, as well as a community fireplace for all to enjoy. Outside of the dining area there are landscape exterior courtyards that residents and their guests are free to enjoy. Our residents at Pacifica Senior Living in Ellensburg enjoy all that the community and facilities have to offer.

AMENITIES AVAILABLE