Care and answers

We toured this community and liked the staff who answer a lot of the questions that we had. We were not able to see the dining area at the time. We have talked on the phone and were informed at this time that they did not have a room available. We would recommend the community from the information that we were given for the comfort of care.

Absolutely Love This Community

We absolutely love this community and everything about it. The is a wonderful community and they are caring for my father very well. My father is looking good and smelling good, and that was very important. The staff is great, they really know what they are doing, they are very attentive. Also they help him with his toiletries. The food is wonderful, it is good down home cooking. They have been wonderful to work with and my father is finally in a community where he is comfortable. I would recommend it.

We recomend Chandler House

Chandler House is a wonderful place! They specialize in care for those with advanced dementia and alzheimers. We were most impressed with the staffing level per patient, caring staff and dailey homecooked meals.
Chandler House was our first choice and the only that we would have considered after visiting several places in the immediate area. They maintain a home like atmosphere and the care and communication with family is good.

The staff is nice to Dad

The community is clean and well maintained. Dad hasn't complained about the food.