Bloom at Lakewood - Lakewood, OH

Very nice people with very large apartments. We are definitely considering Bloom as an option.

Was a really great facility. Mom loved the apartment lay out and the size. [Removed] was very informative in information.

The community has a very home like feel. Everyone is very personable. Cynthia was very knowledgable and you can tell that she is very involved with her staff and residents.

Happy Home

My mother in law is very happy with the care she is given at this community. The staff is excellent with the care they are giving her. The food seems to be good with a nice variety for her to choose from. We would recommend this community to anyone looking for excellent care for family or friends

First month

Every one is helpful and friendly. Parents have been there a month and are having trouble adjusting that staff is trying hard to help with. Also have medical issues that have caused a little confusion with home health care nurse and staff, but quickly settled. Staff monitors for 30-45 days, helping them to settle in.

Any questions are politely handled, putting you in contact with correct person.

A Good Move

Although a bit more expensive than my Mom's previous residence, Bloom provides good value for the price with good, spacious floor plans, very friendly and well trained staff, and a nice schedule of activities and outings. Also, thanks to "A Place for Mom" for getting us together.

Warm and Inviting

Absolutely warm, inviting and comfortable. That is what we felt as soon as we walked in to the lobby. We can not say enough about the staff. The maintenance supervisor was compassionately helping a resident to mend his watch when we brought our Mom in to get a look at Bloom. We knew then that our Mom would not be tossed aside. Robin York is AMAZING. She was extremely helpful and patient. She walked us through everything (and still does). I commute from Cincinnati to Cleveland and when I arrive at Bloom in Lakewood I feel refreshed because Shari, Samantha and Of course Jessica (the Life Enhancement Coordinator) as well as Marcie (the Business Office Manager) have kept a watchful eye on my Mom as well as all the other residents. WOW. Shelli really helps us to feel that Mom's health is a priority. Thank goodness for her, as Bloom's Wellness Director. Wendy is awesome even though she is the Director she is very hands on and patient. I arrived unannounced and she spent a while addressing my concerns and questions. (She was so pleasant and professional, fun too). That was a total relief. My Mom loves her new appartment, she has made friends and is in the Garden Club and the Walking Club. This is a wonderful turn around from being in a coma after 2 brain sugeries, just 2 months ago at the age of 79. We will always be grateful to A Place For Mom. Thank You, Amanda, Sam, Sonya, and Robert.

made mom feel welcome

They were really good at making mom feel welcome, which was of course very important given that making this transition can be a rough experience. They made it very smooth, and it has been a very good place with wonderfully friendly people. I'd highly recommend Bloom at Lakewood.

Bloom at Lakewood is a family-owned and operated assisted living establishment. Since 1965, our goal has been simple yet aspirational: to help our residents flourish. Entering a Bloom community does not mean checking your lifestyle or personality at the door. Residents continue to live life to its fullest potential, enjoying their favorite activities while discovering new ones, and blooming into their best selves through growth and discovery. Under the new ownership and vision of Bloom, we completed a nearly $3 million renovation of the entire community and implemented one of the many features that sets our community apart -- a unique "Community Live-In Manager Program." Bloom's personalized service and superior care enable residents to enjoy the privacy of home, combined with the security and convenience of assistance and a maintenance-free environment. This is provided in a vibrant and