East Park Retirement Community - Brook Park, OH

Hi [name removed], I thought the apartment was okay but on the small side. The unit she showed me smelled heavily of stale cigarette smoke or something. The toilet needed to be cleaned as there was a black ring around the top of the water line in the toilet bowl. This one, I would put at the bottom of my list to think about later.

Some Issues, but Nice Place

Overall, East Park is a nice place. There have been some maintenance issues that have yet to be fixed like the sliding door in my loved one's room has not been fixed since she moved in, and it's the same with the hot water. Otherwise, things are good. The staff is responsive and helpful, and they are working on getting her a walker with a seat on it to help her be more mobile.

Mom is doing well in rehab at East Park!!

This community is clean and I would recommend it. They are able to help by providing my mom with the special diet she needs. They offer daily activities. The staff are friendly and there is good communication with them.

O'Neil Health Care Lakewood

My mother is very happy with O'Neil Healthcare as are we. We like the staff, the facility , all it offers and she has settled in quite well. Appreciate the help