I toured Vista Springs, I think it would be perfect for my mother. We are awaiting word from the VA for assistance on the cost. The community is very clean, staff was attentive, professional, and seemed very concerned with the care of the residents. I am hoping we can make it work, the apartments are very nice.

Nicer Than Some Hotels

We toured here, and I really liked this community. It's beautiful, and the staff was very friendly and helpful when we visited. I must say that this community was nicer than some hotels I've stayed at. However it was quite expensive, and it wouldn't have been the best fit for my loved one.

Second guessing myself...

Beautiful property but care is questionable. When asked clinical questions I got no concrete answers. We are looking for memory care for my mom and they have no special programs, memory meals or the like. This might be a place for IL but in a Walmart parking lot it is not a value.

Brand New Community

I am so thankful for this community. We didn't have much time to find a community for both of my in-laws my mother in law at the time was in the hospital and found out she was going to be discharged the next day but she couldn't go home so it was urgent, to say the least, we found something. The sales director was fabulous I went over fell in love with the place and next thing we knew both my in-laws had moved in. It's been about a little over a month now and they are both doing well. My father in law is the one going to the social events and the staff invites the families to participate which we do. They have a 2 bedroom which is more than spacious for my mother in law to be comfortable in while she is recovering. The community and their apartment are very well cleaned. The food is very good they bring my mother in law her meals to their apartment and makes sure she eats enough while going through her treatments. The staff is so attentive and caring .We love everything about this community.

My mom is so happy here

I would rate Vista Springs Greenbriar a 5 as it is a wonderful place and my mother Loves being there everything is clean and the staff is great with all the residents.
The dining room is gorgeous, but there seems to be a constant change over in the chef and my mom has said that there is too much seasoning in the food.
Activities have declined as well and at the monthly resident meeting, they have asked the organizers to try and set up a monthly calendar.
They do have transportation for the residents who need it and they try to arrange outings as well.
I would definitely recommend Vista Springs Greenbriar it is the best.
Also, I would like to say that my SLA with A Place for Mom was wonderful she stayed right on top of things and held my hand all the way. I also tell everyone who is looking for help with their loved love to call A Place for Mom they are wonderful.

A Really Nice Place for My Mother

My mother has been at Vista Springs Greenbriar for about a month and a half and she is making the transition from her home slowly but surely and she likes her apt in the assited living area. They do supply her with help in cleaning and laundry.
My mom is getting to know the other residents and we are very please with the care they show the residents at Vista Springs Greenbrair.
They have a very nice dining room and my mom enjoys going there to eat and the food is pretty good as well.
There are lots of activities for the residents, and my mom does enjoy being a part of the activities, the staff are all friendly and they do to keep me informed about things with my mom.
They provide group transportation to the grocery stores, shopping, and Walmart.
I would most definitely recommend Vista Springs Greenbriar to my friends and Family.

Like buying a car

I would not recommmend. There is no compassion in this building. I felt a high pressured sales pitch the minute I met the salesperson.

Too expensive, Not enough of amenties

My Dad lives there. What they promised is not happening. The place has been opened for two months and is very unorganized. I would not recommend this community, they are not true to their word. The activities are not geared to everyone. They have no library, no activity room, no theater room. Its time to move on.

Too much for mom

Beautiful real estate but too expensive for the area. Other properties closeby offer the same at a lower price. Too many bells and whistles for my mom.

The Tour

When we were shown the rooms they had available my dad was a little overwhelmed by the sales aspect. They showed us many rooms to see the options. However maybe being paying attention to one's exact wants and needs can cut down on one getting overwhelmed.

Brand new. Nice Staff. Location convenient but not visually appealing.