Extremely rude manager

The manager there was a witch and the halls are very narrow. We just did not like it at all, every one of my siblings and my mother didn't like it.
First of all, there were 5 of us that showed up and she didn't like that, she was probably expecting one or two, so she had me and my sister come into her tiny messy office and the rest of them had to wait in the cramped hallway. She was not friendly at all and it turns out, towards the end of our tour, we ran into a friend of ours that my mom had known for years and she had jsut been there for 2 weeks. She was headed for the cafeteria and we wanted to go and say goodbye and the maanger woman says "we don't allow that, we want them to eat when they're supposed to eat and if you sit down and talk to her it will distract her from eating." We didn't like that at all.

Assisted living, cozy and casual, in Parma Heights, Ohio. Park Creek, one of the first assisted living retirement communities in Cuyahoga County, provides balanced nursing and support care. Come for a tour and lunch anytime. What makes us unique and distinct is our home-like and casual atmosphere.