Emerald Place - Washington, IN

Emerald Place - Washington, IN has yet not published prices.

Review of Emerald Place

My husband & I have only lived here a few months but already I feel right at home and have from the start.
Residents I’ve met are friendly & the staff are both friendly and helpful.

Review of Emerald Place

Emerald Place is wonderful and the whole staff is courteous, helpful, and tries their best to make my mother's stay and all the residents stay as pleasant as possible. I would recommend Emerald Place to anyone who needs this kind of care.

Review of Emerald Place

Customer satisfaction report member went well. [name removed] went through total report. Maintenance staff is excellent!

Review of Emerald Place - Washington, IN

Customer satisfaction.
Report member went well.
Van went through total report.
Maintenance staff is excellent!!

Very nice.

My mother lives here and they take very good care of her. She is always well fed and they help her with her personal hygiene.

Our family member has lived here for 1 year plus and we are pleased that we picked Emerald Place. It is a much more family like setting and the help are kind and very helpful. The food is very good and it’s been a real positive for us. Good fit. Good choice.

The staff is your top asset there at Emerald Place. They are very caring and fun to be around. They go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. It takes special people to do their job day in and day out. What a blessing.

Very homey.

Review of Emerald Place in Washington, IN

My mom is living here. She has dementia. The staff loves her and is very patient with her. They give her lots of attention.

Beautiful, friendly atmosphere.

Review of Emerald Place in Washington, IN

My sister is here. They are very patient.

Review of Emerald Place in Washington, IN

Staff is excellent - care is excellent.

Review of Emerald Place in Washington, IN

Food is very good. I often join my mom at meal times.

Review of Emerald Place in Washington, IN

The staff is very accommodating to my mother and her special needs.

Review of Emerald Place in Washington, IN

My mother just moved in. The staff was very helpful with the transition. She is very happy.

Review of Emerald Place in Washington, IN

Seems like a great place to work. Excellent customer care.

I have visited Emerald Place on many different occasions. I have always found the staff to be helpful and pleasant. The Emerald Place provides a very home-like environment. I know my loved one is In good hands at Emerald Place!

My aunt lived here at Emerald until her death. She was loved, cared for and happy. The staff was family to her and made her feel special everyday. She did not have to go to a nursing home , which was always a fear for her. She loved the food and activities. Bill is outstanding, always has a smile and sweet comment for everyone.
Van became like her daughter and loved her like one too.
I would highly recommend you take the time to visit Emerald Place and see what I am talking about. Ask for Van you will be glad you did.