Blessed Family Living II - Simi Valley, CA

Such a nice place for Mom

Mom resides at Blessing Family Living, where they are taking really good care of her. She's in the hospital currently, but the moment the staff notice any changes they are quick to keep me updated which I truly appreciate. The residents are at a point where activities aren't too exciting but they have things to keep them busy. I'm praying Mom gets better soon because I know that she is in good hands at Blessed Family Living.

Very nice

Very pleased with the care and environment and cleanliness.

A Gem of a Home

We love this place! And better yet, so does our Mom. The owners are friendly, professional and organized. The caretakers are respectful, attentive and kind. They called immediately when my mother began to show a change in behavior , needing a trip to the ER. Haven't seen much activities but so far my Mom is recuperating from a hospitalization and really is too tired for activities.
My son, a firefighter, has gone on calls to many, many homes for elderly and says this is by far the best home he's ever seen!
You will consider yourself very blessed if Blessed Family has on opening for your parent!

no openings - beautiful hou...

no openings - beautiful house - bright - open - 3 caregivers on site

Our Commitment: * To provide our residents with the care and respect they deserve.

* To maintain an environment that is nurturing and stimulating.

* To ensure all our residents feel like family.

Every aspect of our program is designed to help residents get the most out of life in a stimulating, comfortable, safe and caring environment. Assistance is provided to residents who may need help with bathing, dressing and medication.

Our spacious backyard is landscaped with fountains, a waterfall, putting green, and a vegetable garden. Our interior is also as spacious as it is luxurious.