Bishop Spencer Place - Kansas City, MO has yet not published prices.

First Time Good, Second Time Not So Good

The first time we went there we thought it was good. The second time we didn't think it was so good. My mother went there for rehab. The first time I actually chose it. It had been recommended to us by my mom's physician as being one of the best rehabs for eldercare. I went there and it was old and funky and tiny. The nurses and aids working there were old and funky also and that tells me that they've been there a long time and they know what they're doing. I don't like cheerful. Cheerful means you're just out of school and you don't have a clue.

Bishop Spencer Place, near the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, offers a vibrant, independent lifestyle for active seniors, backed by a full spectrum of health care in connection with Saint Luke’s Health System.As a continuing care retirement community (CCRC), Bishop Spencer Place offers comprehensive on-site senior health care. This means you can live the life you want, with more choices on how to spend your time and less worry about the future. Even if your needs change, your address won’t.