Big Bend Hospice - Tallahassee, FL

Big Bend Hospice - Tallahassee, FL has yet not published prices.

Personal experience with Big Bend Hospice

Following an accident, Big Bend Hospice staff assisted us step-by-step in moving my Mother from the hospital to their facility. Once there she received what can best be described as concierge care of the highest quality. Someone from staff was in her room checking on her at least once every hour. She received regular visits for changing her position in bed, administering medications, health status, etc. We could not have asked for better care or compassion. I can say that this is the only facility/staff to contact in the Big Bend area of Florida if a loved-one needs hospice care.

No longer need to worry

They've scheduled their personel to make sure somebody is going to be with my mom every single day at least twice a day so they'll have someone there. They're fabulous, fabulous, there's not one negative things I could say about hospice, they're why we haven't made any move from where she is now. Having them is the only reason I'm comfortable taking a vacation.

The mission of Big Bend Hospice is to provide compassionate care to individuals with a life limiting illness, comfort to their families and emotional support to anyone who has lost a loved one.The Caring Tree was created in 1995 as a community outreach of Big Bend Hospice. The program is designed to meet the unique needs of grieving children and teens. The Caring Tree creates safe, therapeutic, and age-appropriate environments in which young people and the adults around them can learn to understand and cope with loss. The Caring Tree combines short and long term services to provide comprehensive opportunities for healing and education.