Better Living Home Care - Sacramento, CA

Better Living Home Care - Sacramento, CA has yet not published prices.

Nice clean community!!

The tour I had of this community was just fine in my opinion I truly do not have any complaints. The staff was very friendly and made sure to give us a detailed look at there facility as well as provided great information. The building was clean and had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. I would recommend this place to anyone interested.

Excellent facility.

This facility is beautiful. The bedrooms are big and have private bathrooms. The common areas are bright and cheerful. The owner and caregivers were very nice and friendly. There is a lovely outdoor space and courtyard. The owners small children interact with the residents, which we felt would be nice for my mother-in-law. This Care Home was at the top of our list, but they had just filled their vacancy at the time we toured.

A Better Living Home Care Agency opened its first office in Sacramento, CA to serve the four counties of Greater Sacramento in December of 2000, and was welcomed as a breath of fresh air by the eldercare community. Our personal and professional understanding of client and family needs, combined with our client-centered approach to in home care was unique and refreshing. In August, 2001 a second office in Concord, CA was opened in response to the needs of the eldercare community of the East San Francisco Bay Area.Providing a highly compatible, qualified caregiver or senior helper is only the first ingredient to a great care experience. The second ingredient is to allow the client, their family and the caregiver to develop strong, caring, trusting relationships. The third, and final ingredient to a great care experience is our care coordinators and supporting office staff.