Senior Helpers - Fair Oaks, CA

Senior Helpers - Fair Oaks, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

So far so good!

Working with Senior Helpers has been good so far. They are primarily serving as a companion for Mom and seem to be doing a good job. My only concern which I will be addressing is that I would like them to keep me updated on everything. Whether it be to report hours completed or just to tell me how things went on a weekly basis would be great! I would recommend them if presented the opportunity.

There were a lot of issues

It was hard to get a good match, but they really tried. There were a lot of issues with Accent Care and it was more than one caregiver so it's not like it was just one person that wasn't working. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Senior Helpers is an excellent company to work with the services and caregivers are outstanding, very caring and very warm. This company cares about their clients and staff, I would recommended this company to see after my love ones anytime.

just spoke with representat...

just spoke with representative Journey she is both friendly and knowledgeable we will seriously consider the use of this company More research on my part is needed

Really great service!

This is for homecare, so the activities and cleanliness really don't apply. The charges are expensive regardless, but they all are. They've been really good though! We've been able to have the same person come out and take care, which is nice. They've been very good and responsive with any last minute changes. No issues with communication or anything like that. So far, it's been working out well!

Liked options identified over phone i...

Liked options identified over phone including OT and PT. Had consultation with a director. Demonstrated understanding and concern for grandpa's well being. Offered other items, incl. eval at home for concern I expressed over getting in and out of a sunken shower. Will select this company as first choice.

Senior Helpers has provided non-skilled, in-home care services throughout Sacramento, Placer, and El Dorado counties since 2003.

Our highly trained Caregivers provide a full array of Home Care services to insure greater independence and well being for our Seniors and elderly Veterans.

Senior Helpers employees are not contractors but licensed, bonded and insured direct employees. We conduct criminal background checks, drug and alcohol testing and a full array of ethics testing to insure the highest quality and most trustworthy care possible. Our Caregivers receive a performance evaluation "every two weeks!" Senior Helpers employees are also required to complete our comprehensive Alzheimer's and Dementia training program, Senior GEMS. This program was co-sponsored by the Alzheimer's Foundation and the American Society On Aging. It has also received very positive recognition by the Alzheimer's Association as well as AEDA. Senior GEMS has been created in two parts, "Professional Caregiver Training" and a complimentary Family Training Program which is available to families living in our service area, free of charge. For a brief introduction to Senior GEMS follow this link: http://bit.ly/K5NIey You can always get the latest senior care information on our website OR pick up a copy of Senior Magazine at any local CVS or Safeway for the current issue. The articles are co-written by Terry Bollons (Senior Advisor) and Larry Solorio (elder law attorney) and address the issues of how to Plan, Provide and Pay for senior care.