BETHANY POINTE HEALTH CAMPUS - Anderson, IN

BETHANY POINTE HEALTH CAMPUS - Anderson, IN has yet not published prices.

Friendly, upbeat, and wonderful.

I was looking at some of the ratings online and decided to schedule an appointment on their website. When we walked into the building we were a little lost at first. One of the staff members directed us to the administration office and he was puzzled and didn’t know he had a tour schedule and made a small excuse as to why he didn’t know. He was the person over assisted living. We quickly found out that assisted living wasn’t for my parents. He then had the director of the independent living meet us. [removed] was so friendly, upbeat, and wonderful. Even though I was asking all of the questions, I liked that she directed all of her answers to my mother. It was wonderful of her to address my mother first because after all, she was going to be the one living there. I really love this facility and it’s bright and welcoming. The rooms have really big windows and every room is filled with light. I would highly recommend this facility.

Good value and friendly staff

I bring my husband here about 4 hours a week and for the amount of time that we’re there, the rates are affordable. The staff is very friendly and very encouraging to him. He has trouble eating sometimes but they help him and encourage him to eat. They tell me whenever he socializes and sometimes he’ll sing for them. I’ve never noticed a problem when it comes to the cleanliness and I’ve always felt very welcomed. I would recommend them.