Bethany Living II - Frederick, MD

My sister care and comfort

The am very happy with the care from the staff at this community. We like that the community is clean and a nice enviroment. The menu is very good and she likes the good variety. My sister offers to participate in the acties that are offered. I am very happy with the care that she is receiving and would recommend another family for the care of a loved one.

We like this care home

The caregivers are nice and they take good care of my grandma. She seems to like the food and they keep the home clean. They do try to keep her as active as they can. My only concern is that the house doctor only comes in once a month.

I feel comfortable with my dad staying at Bethany Living II!!

They make homemade good tasting food. My dad likes to participate in the arts and crafts. The home is clean and well taken care of. The caregivers are able to take better care of him than the last place he stayed. This is a smaller home and it works for us.

A Good Experience Here At This Care Home

My mother is no longer here at this care home, but our experience was a good one. Unfortunately they were no able to provide the take of care my mother needed. Overall it was a nice experience, everybody was very kind. They have a great staff here. They do a good job with keeping the home nice and neat. There are activities offered for the residents. The food is pretty good. It was a good experience and I would recommend this care home.

Review of Bethany Living II

This place was completely unacceptable for our family member. It looked thrown together, unsafe, and unclean.

Milyung Oh

One of the reason most of client choose our home is a cleanses and no odor. I think this comment is not belong to Bethany Living. Each residence room and house are very well organized and neat.

Analysis of Bethany Living

This is the third assisted living I took my uncle to and, from my analysis, the best.
Mr. Kim and his wife provide a bright and functional atmosphere.