Revel Spokane - Spokane, WA

Revel Spokane - Spokane, WA has yet not published prices.

• Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Arts and Crafts Programs
  • Fitness Center
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Resident Activites

Go see this place now!!

At the time of my visit it was still being built out ,but half the building was 95% done.
But none the less I was immediately enchanted! The lay out of the rooms,the ammenites how very kind the manager to be, was, in answering my questions. She took me from top to bottom and showed me what was to come and what was there.
They are going to have a restuarant there!
Where you can eat from a weekly menu!! There is a point system which she can explain and a bar. A really cool theater, gym and they are working on classes. YOU have to see it to believe it. This place is all inclusive,like a cruise but you get to call it home!! My only negative is the cost and lack of garages and on site storage. Though they do have a van to take you places. GO SEE IT!

Kim Knudson

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Revel. We appreciate your feedback and support!

At Revel, we promote a healthy lifestyle by offering best-in-class wellness services and community amenities.

Your home is where you relax and unwind. It’s where you host celebrations, small gatherings and nights in. It’s your place to make your own.Your home is waiting for you at Revel, our upscale senior living community in Spokane.

The smallest details invite us to look a little closer and discover some delightful moments. That’s why every feature at our senior living community, from the stylish plank flooring to the floor-to-ceiling windows, was intentionally designed for style and quality.

THE SPA - Rejuvenate with a personalized spa treatment in our tranquil facility.
FITNESS STUDIO - Take full advantage of our state-of-the-art fitness center dedicated to cardio, strength training and group fitness classes that optimize your health.
THE SALON - Visit our full-service salon and barbershop for hairstyling, manicure and pedicure services.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES - As a resident, you’ll enjoy personalized services and amenities that allow you to keep your life moving forward.
THE SOCIAL CLUB - From happy hours to spirited celebrations, our pub offers the perfect place to grab a signature cocktail or a pub classic with a twist
Our chef has created a culinary experience at our senior living community that is sure to delight. Complete with innovative seasonal menus, exceptional service, and flexible dining options, you choose when and where you want to eat. Whether that’s in your home, in the restaurants, or even in our private dining .