Addington Place of Titusville - Titusville, FL

Safe Secure Community

This is a nice locked down and secure facility. I'am pleased with care they are providing my father in law with. It is a well-kept community, they do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff is wonderful, they are very loving and caring., He is participating in a few activities in a way that is comfortable with him. There are nice activities offered. I know he is safe and being cared for well. Everything has worked out very well and I would recommend this community.

Benton House

Our Benton House of Titusville team is so happy to read about your positive experience at our senior living community and we thank you for sharing! Please know our team is always available to help if you have any questions and thank you for being part of our Benton House family! - Benton House of Titusville

I love it!

I give this community five stars across the board! They are great people we are very happy here. A little expensive, but excellent care. I love it here.

This is the only facility that I would recommend.

If you have a family member that needs assisted living, this is the only facility that I would recommend. I toured other places and I was not impressed by them. The Benton House is more like a family to my loved one. I would highly recommend the Benton House of Titusville. This place is valuable to me because I know that my loved one is safe here. Everything has been going very well. I rate them five stars.

Benton House

Benton House of Titusville is so happy to hear you are enjoying being part of our senior living community family! Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience and we are always available to answer any questions you have! Thanks again for your time. – Benton House

Wonderful respite care!

We've used Benton House a few times for respite care, and they do an absolutely wonderful job! I'd give them 20 out of 5 if I could! They really are caring and wonderful people here. Everything they provide is top of the line, and the staff are all loving and professional. I also really like that the facility is all one big connected building, my loved one worries about getting lost in some of the more spread out communities. Really the only negative thing I could say about them is I wish they were bigger, sometimes they are full when we try to book a respite stay!

Benton House--beautiful spot, attentive staff and administrators

I can't say enough good things about Benton House in Titusville. When my father (who has early-stage dementia) was suffering a health care crisis, my mother and I explored Benton House as a "step-down" option to ease his transition from hospital to home. The executive director met with us and patiently answered all our questions. The tour of the facility was informative, and the facility itself is sunny, well-maintained and does *not* have a "nursing home" air about it. (The executive director was quick to tell us they choose to use the word "community" rather than "facility" for this reason.) While my dad was in step-down care there, he took advantage of the social opportunities Benton House offered (e.g., a trip to a nearby wildlife refuge, lunches out) and I appreciated getting email newsletters from Benton House with information about these social opportunities. Also, when the Benton House staff observed some caregiver stress/fatigue on my mother's part, the executive director called me immediately--and told me to call her back, on her cell phone, on the weekend! I was really impressed with this level of attention and follow-through. Although my dad is home now, I (as an out-of-state child) rest easier knowing that Benton House is a phone call away in case respite care, step-down care, or adult day care is necessary sometime in the future.

Benton House is one of the best for memory care.

Benton House is one of the best for memory care. It's very clean, I have never smelled an ounce of urine. They run a very good operation there. You couldn't ask for a better staff. The food is fine, I don't get any complaints at all. They are lacking in activities a little, sometimes they just don't happen, more on the memory care side of things. It's a big plus that they can have both of my parents there together. It's roomy and big, and they have a nice patio area. I would recommend them to anyone.

Benton ihas great activites!

Nice facility and friendly staff. Carpets smell moldy and workers come and go so they are not always "up" on what the patient needs or subtle changes to the care plan.
Activities are wonderful.

Welcome to Benton House of Titusville! A beautiful community of warmth decorated with fine furnishings, stunning artwork and more often than not the scent of something delicious baking in the kitchen. A place where independence thrives but help is just a call away.
Benton House of Titusville enjoys a full community life with a customized social calendar that includes exercise options, concerts, trips, religious services, cooking classes and more for our residents’ preference! We have a variety of apartment styles in Assisted Living and in our Memory Care Neighborhood to show you! Residents bring their own furnishing and keepsakes so the apartments can truly be their own. Also, our senior community offers a full array of services including medication assistance, enjoyable meals, housekeeping and dignified personal assistance by a qualified staff. We value choice and dignity providing a caring environment where friendships can flourish. When you’re here you’re home!