Benton House at Oakleaf - Jacksonville, FL

Benton House at Oakleaf - Jacksonville, FL has yet not published prices.

Great Visit at Benton House at Oakleaf

We toured this community for a family member recently and we loved it! Very clean, happy residents, caring staff.
Who could want more! The residents and the staff seemed very happy. It is in a great location and we did not find that the traffic in the area was a problem at all. When our family member comes to town to visit we are taking her to tour the community and feel that she will want to move in. It is right up the street from our home.

Congested area

While touring properties for my loved one, getting to this particular location has very bad traffic. It is a very congested area so it was not very convenient to go to and from the facility. The community is fine however, with great staff and nice atmosphere.

Very nice facility all new so a big plus. Easier drive for me to get to than Belfort Oaks Place. Little more expensive but amenities are certainly worth it.

Awesome Community

My mother is doing very well since her move to this community. She is getting way more involved in this community than the previous one she was at. At the community she was at before the staff was not very encouraging to her to get out her room. The staff at this community is great, they have been encouraging to her to get out her room, and learn the routine around the community. She has even made a new friend, which is nice to see. My brother in law lives close to her, and he tells me she looks really good. Everyone in this community is amazing, and I would definitely recommend it.

My aunt loves the Benton House at Oakleaf!

What a beautiful community! On one floor only, no stairs and no elevators. Great atmosphere with very happy residents. My aunt lives there and loves the friendly and caring staff and has made many friends already.
I would recommend Benton House at Oakleaf to anyone that would like to move in here!

My thoughts

This is a beautiful community. The people I met during my tour were super nice. They followed up with us after the tour. This community would have been our first choice if they were a memory care only community.

They Are Making the People Happy

My mother-in law is doing well and she is really happy at this community. I'm very pleased with the communication I get and the care she gets. I would recommend them to my family or friends. She picked this place because it is the one she liked most.