Noble Gardens of Jacksonville - Jacksonville, FL

It was beautiful, and we really liked it.

This is one of the places I toured when I was looking. It was beautiful, and we really liked it. We ended up making our final decision based on location. Everyone was helpful and friendly, but it was just too far away.

A wonderful place!

My family and I are very pleased with Noble Gardens. My grandfather is a resident, and we have found the staff to have a wealth of knowledge, understanding and experience with caring for dementia and alzheimer-specific patients. We initially, placed my grandfather in an assisted living community that advertised "memory care." I would advise anyone who has a family member diagnosed with dementia or alzheimers disease to take time and make sure that these type facilities advertising memory care are truly representative of memory care in every way. All in all, we are truly pleased with Noble Gardens, its staff members, and the home - feel community it provides.

Did not like this one

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one. I was not impressed by what I saw here. In general it just felt run-down, and they did not have much in the way of activities or amenities. The residents just did not seem happy to me.

Elvira is wonderful as is t...

Elvira is wonderful as is the facility.

Noble Gardens of Jacksonville is an assisted living facility located in Jacksonville, FL 32210. Assisted living facilities provide care to people who require assistance with activities of daily living. This care setting provides an intermediate level of care for residents who cannot safely live independently, but do not yet need around-the-clock skilled nursing services like those provided in a nursing home.