Belvedere at Westlake - Westlake, OH

Belvedere at Westlake - Westlake, OH has yet not published prices.

Happy with The Belvedere

My aunt is in the memory care unit at The Belvedere. She is comfortable and well taken care of. Every time I come to see her she is clean and well dressed. She fits in with the community and is kept active with the activity programs that they have in place. We are very happy with the services that she is receiving.

Very Happy with The Belvedere of Westlake

My Aunt has been living at The Belvedere of Westlake in the memory care unit for about three months now. She has acclimated very well. The staff all know her and treat her very well with courtesy and respect. They take good care of her. When I come to visit, she is always clean and well groomed and appears to be happy. I have visited at times when she is participating in the daily activities and she is involved and keeping engaged as much as possible. I am very happy with our decision to have her live at The Belvedere.

The Belvedere has luxurious suites with “front porches” for neighborly visits, delicious meals served in a restaurant-style dining room, morning pastries and desserts from our in-house bakery, and a variety of activities and social events make The Belvedere is a unique assisted living environment.

With 33 suites in a grand English Tudor-style manor, our residents enjoy special, individual attention that is beyond compare.

Furnished respite suites offer families a solution for individuals needing short-term medical attention focused on wellness.