Gardens at Westlake Senior Living - Westlake, OH

Gardens at Westlake Senior Living - Westlake, OH has yet not published prices.

A Gem of a Senior Community

In just a few weeks my mom will be celebrating two years as a resident at The Gardens at Westlake. I remember well the process of visiting area senior communities, evaluating her options and selecting the place where she felt most comfortable, most “at home.”
When [name removed] showed us around on the day of our first visit, and we looked out over the beautiful natural wooded landscape, Mom and I turned to each other and exclaimed, “Oh my gosh, this looks just like home!” As the day went on, we began to appreciate the friendliness of the residents, the staff, the optimal size and the welcoming atmosphere in all the common areas. We left with an appreciation of the delicious meals, the attention to detail, and the fun and caring spirit that was a common thread among the staff we met.
In the years since that day, we have come to know many of the staff well and consider them friends! We see the fun-loving spirit and creativity that goes into the special meals, the holiday events, the weekly excursions and activities for residents. We are delighted with the efforts of the head chef, [name removed], to provide delicious and nutritious meals and even go the extra mile when someone has a special request, as Mom did, for a certain kind of pie at Christmas. We appreciate the extra effort the entire staff displays to decorate the dining room for special meals, and the lobby for holidays. It didn’t take long for Mom begin speaking of [name removed] and [name removed], who wear many hats, as if they’d been long-time friends. Before long, Friday’s “Happy Hour” had become one of the high points of the week!
What makes the Gardens at Westlake so unique and so desirable is hard to define, but a certain esprit de corps elevates the living experience here. And, as advertised, “This place feels like home!” This resident and her family members are grateful for the quality of life and the quality of care provided by the Gardens at Westlake!

Loved this facility....beautiful.

our tour was very pleasant and informative. Maintenance was very helpful especially at move in. Nursing and caregivers were very helpful and treated my father in law very special. Kitchen staff helped him and treated him with kindness. Billing was very helpful. Front desk was always pleasant. I never had a second thought about the decision to move them there

Samantha McCue

Hi Kim, thank you so much for your positive comments about Gardens at Westlake Senior Living! We're pleased to see that you and your father in law enjoyed your tour with us. Until the next time we meet, take care!

Gem in Westlake

The facility is spotless. Staff is amazing - friendly - helpful - knowledgeable - accommodating. Responsiveness is immediate to any question. Highly recommend.

Samantha McCue

Peggy, we are so happy to read such a great review about Gardens at Westlake! We appreciate your recommendation of our facility!

The tour went very well and the staff were very friendly and answered all my questions. They had a unit available, and they were sensitive to the time constraint on my family in getting both parents into an assisted living residence. We decided on this facility.

Outstanding staff!

The staff is wonderful! They go above and beyond to provide the best care to the residents and their families. The facility is clean and staff is friendly. They also value the community and host special events for anyone to attend. Can't say enough positive things about Gardens at Westlake!

a gorgeous place

The Gardens at Westlake is absolutely gorgeous the rooms have patios while others have balconies and the grounds were amazing. We had a wonderful tour and a plus was that they do accept pets but I did not feel that it was going to be secure enough for my father as his dementia progressed. I also felt the elevators were not centrally located on the different floors. It is well suited for those who are looking into a nice assisted living community.

So far so good!

My parents are pleased and doing well since their move into The Gardens at Westlake. The staff is very welcoming and accommodating. I have had meals with them and the food is very good. There have been a couple of small incidents but they were quick to resolve them. I don't expect them to be perfect. We are happy with our choice.

What I very much appreciated is the fact that the Staff has been very open and honest about what they presented about the property, care, and what to expect. All of our questions were answered and the facility has been a great transition for our Mother.

Pleasant Tour

This is a nice community, and my tour was a nice one. The community looked nice, and well-kept. You could tell they do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff was polite, and informative. It was a pleasant experience.

Fantastic Community

So far my father in law is doing great since her move to this community. They are doing a fantastic job caring for him and his needs. The staff is very helpful and accommodating. It has been a great experience, and we are pleased with his move to this community. This is a community I would recommend, it has worked out well for our family.

Five Stars

Although I have been a resident for about a month, I want to let you know how much I enjoy living at the Gardens. The view from my room is so peaceful as I watch nature blooming. The staff is excellent and I want to thank everyone for making me feel so welcome.

Very nice place!

So far our experience with The Gardens at Westlake has been a very good one. It's a clean, nice looking facility, and all of the staff I have met seem friendly and professional. My loved one settled in quickly and really seems to be enjoying himself!

Top notch

I think the facility itself as far as decor and amenities is top notch. My father raved about the food. The only problem he had was getting around because he became more and more tired. The facility was wonderful about coming to get him and pushing his wheelchair when he did get tired.

A great place to put your love one.

This is a wonderful place to put your love one. The staff is excellent, they treat you with respect and return phone calls promptly. Also the staff is there for you love one, they check up on them if they need help or anything. I would recommend this place for everyone. I don't believe that you will find a better place to feel very safe and comfortable placing your love one here.

Absolutely amazing facility. The rooms are spacious and are apartments. It really feels like home. The care comes to the resident (doctors) and they have rehab facilities on site. Top notch facility. Definitely recommend.

They are very nice and very helpful

They are very nice and very helpful. Everybody is just very friendly and they answer all of your questions. I would recommend The Gardens at Westlake. The facility is always very clean. They do an excellent job at taking care of my loved one for a pretty good value. Everything has been going very good. My loved one seems very happy. They offer many activities. The Gardens at Westlake is a nice community.

Neat and Clean

neat and clean,. well taken care of, good location for shopping restaurants. Staff were really very nice and sent me info. Before I even went there, niothing but good things from friends family members.

Very nice place

We're very happy with the care our loved one is receiving here, they do a great job. He has shown a lot of improvement since moving in, he's regained the ability to perform many physical tasks he'd grown too weak to do before coming here! The staff interact well with the residents, they keep them happy, busy, and comfortable. It is somewhere he can feel at home.

Friendly and communicative staff

They do an amazing job here. We toured communities in the area extensively and The Gardens at Westlake really stood out to us. The staff are incredibly friendly and caring, and they make a point of working closely with the family and the resident to find the best solution for each of their residents care needs. They're very communicative and really value and act on input from families to make sure they're providing the best care. I also really like that their memory care unit is not locked down, as it allows my loved one to retain his dignity and continue to socialize with the other residents.

My Mom and Dad moved in very unwillin...

My Mom and Dad moved in very unwillingly and the people at the Gardens worked hard to make thbem feel at home.

Better care and activities

They take more care of their residents and theyre a little more flexible. The unfortunate thing is I had to have a 2 bed 2 bath and those are hard to find anywhere. I'm happy I moved my parents there and I think they're a lot better than they were before.

They have a residence club for early alzheimers to keep them active and mentally alert and we finally got mom to participate in some of the functions and they come and get her and take her to this "mini-classroom" like setting and then they have crafts. She'll go and do that but you have to go get her. It costs extra (about $1000 a month) but I'll do anything to get her mind going. They also said they could handle my dad through hospice so I wouldnt have to move them.

This community is very clea...

This community is very clean, friendly, and meets the needs of my dad. There are resident pets and pets are welcome to visit. This is a fine senior community.

You’re going to feel right at home here. Gardens at Westlake Senior Living in Westlake, Ohio, is located less than three miles from the south shore of Lake Erie and features beautiful park-like surroundings. Spend the afternoon at Huntington Reservation lounging on the beach or rent a paddle boat and enjoy being on the water. Explore the night sky at the planetarium or get up-close to some wildlife at the Lake Erie Nature & Science Center. Downtown Cleveland, with its museums, performing arts centers, and other cultural centers, is less than half an hour away.

When you’re not out and about, Gardens at Westlake Senior Living will keep you busy with a range of activities to take part in and amenities to enjoy. Take a seat at the piano and entertain your neighbors. Feeling like you want to BE Involved? Join a resident club or volunteer group. Meet with friends for happy hour in the Sky Lounge or the Coca Cola room, an old-fashioned soda fountain. And don’t miss an opportunity to BE Healthy — check out the exercise classes in the fitness center.

Still not sure if Gardens at Westlake Senior Living is the right home for you? What if we include an on-site beauty salon, a cozy lounge with a fireplace where you can read a great book, and beautiful outdoor seating areas where you can enjoy the four seasons? And top it off with housekeeping and laundry service? With so much to do and see in the area, and so many amenities, activities, and events within the community, don’t wait to settle in and BE You!

In addition to the new friends you’ll make here, we understand the benefits of your furry friend, too. So, yes, we’re pet-friendly! Pack up Sparky and get over here! Our transparent pricing ensures you know exactly what your monthly rent includes. No buy-in fees, no hidden charges. The door is open; c’mon in! You’re going to love it here.