Gardens at Westlake Senior Living - Westlake, OH

Gem in Westlake

The facility is spotless. Staff is amazing - friendly - helpful - knowledgeable - accommodating. Responsiveness is immediate to any question. Highly recommend.

Samantha McCue

Peggy, we are so happy to read such a great review about Gardens at Westlake! We appreciate your recommendation of our facility!

The tour went very well and the staff were very friendly and answered all my questions. They had a unit available, and they were sensitive to the time constraint on my family in getting both parents into an assisted living residence. We decided on this facility.

Outstanding staff!

The staff is wonderful! They go above and beyond to provide the best care to the residents and their families. The facility is clean and staff is friendly. They also value the community and host special events for anyone to attend. Can't say enough positive things about Gardens at Westlake!

a gorgeous place

The Gardens at Westlake is absolutely gorgeous the rooms have patios while others have balconies and the grounds were amazing. We had a wonderful tour and a plus was that they do accept pets but I did not feel that it was going to be secure enough for my father as his dementia progressed. I also felt the elevators were not centrally located on the different floors. It is well suited for those who are looking into a nice assisted living community.

So far so good!

My parents are pleased and doing well since their move into The Gardens at Westlake. The staff is very welcoming and accommodating. I have had meals with them and the food is very good. There have been a couple of small incidents but they were quick to resolve them. I don't expect them to be perfect. We are happy with our choice.

What I very much appreciated is the fact that the Staff has been very open and honest about what they presented about the property, care, and what to expect. All of our questions were answered and the facility has been a great transition for our Mother.

Pleasant Tour

This is a nice community, and my tour was a nice one. The community looked nice, and well-kept. You could tell they do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff was polite, and informative. It was a pleasant experience.

Fantastic Community

So far my father in law is doing great since her move to this community. They are doing a fantastic job caring for him and his needs. The staff is very helpful and accommodating. It has been a great experience, and we are pleased with his move to this community. This is a community I would recommend, it has worked out well for our family.

Five Stars

Although I have been a resident for about a month, I want to let you know how much I enjoy living at the Gardens. The view from my room is so peaceful as I watch nature blooming. The staff is excellent and I want to thank everyone for making me feel so welcome.

Very nice place!

So far our experience with The Gardens at Westlake has been a very good one. It's a clean, nice looking facility, and all of the staff I have met seem friendly and professional. My loved one settled in quickly and really seems to be enjoying himself!

Top notch

I think the facility itself as far as decor and amenities is top notch. My father raved about the food. The only problem he had was getting around because he became more and more tired. The facility was wonderful about coming to get him and pushing his wheelchair when he did get tired.

A great place to put your love one.

This is a wonderful place to put your love one. The staff is excellent, they treat you with respect and return phone calls promptly. Also the staff is there for you love one, they check up on them if they need help or anything. I would recommend this place for everyone. I don't believe that you will find a better place to feel very safe and comfortable placing your love one here.

Absolutely amazing facility. The rooms are spacious and are apartments. It really feels like home. The care comes to the resident (doctors) and they have rehab facilities on site. Top notch facility. Definitely recommend.

They are very nice and very helpful

They are very nice and very helpful. Everybody is just very friendly and they answer all of your questions. I would recommend The Gardens at Westlake. The facility is always very clean. They do an excellent job at taking care of my loved one for a pretty good value. Everything has been going very good. My loved one seems very happy. They offer many activities. The Gardens at Westlake is a nice community.

Neat and Clean

neat and clean,. well taken care of, good location for shopping restaurants. Staff were really very nice and sent me info. Before I even went there, niothing but good things from friends family members.

Very nice place

We're very happy with the care our loved one is receiving here, they do a great job. He has shown a lot of improvement since moving in, he's regained the ability to perform many physical tasks he'd grown too weak to do before coming here! The staff interact well with the residents, they keep them happy, busy, and comfortable. It is somewhere he can feel at home.

Friendly and communicative staff

They do an amazing job here. We toured communities in the area extensively and The Gardens at Westlake really stood out to us. The staff are incredibly friendly and caring, and they make a point of working closely with the family and the resident to find the best solution for each of their residents care needs. They're very communicative and really value and act on input from families to make sure they're providing the best care. I also really like that their memory care unit is not locked down, as it allows my loved one to retain his dignity and continue to socialize with the other residents.

My Mom and Dad moved in very unwillin...

My Mom and Dad moved in very unwillingly and the people at the Gardens worked hard to make thbem feel at home.

Better care and activities

They take more care of their residents and theyre a little more flexible. The unfortunate thing is I had to have a 2 bed 2 bath and those are hard to find anywhere. I'm happy I moved my parents there and I think they're a lot better than they were before.

They have a residence club for early alzheimers to keep them active and mentally alert and we finally got mom to participate in some of the functions and they come and get her and take her to this "mini-classroom" like setting and then they have crafts. She'll go and do that but you have to go get her. It costs extra (about $1000 a month) but I'll do anything to get her mind going. They also said they could handle my dad through hospice so I wouldnt have to move them.

This community is very clea...

This community is very clean, friendly, and meets the needs of my dad. There are resident pets and pets are welcome to visit. This is a fine senior community.

The Gardens at Westlake is a welcoming senior living community nestled in the heart of Westlake. Our spacious one- and two-bedroom apartments feature patios, balconies or bay windows overlooking 11 beautiful wooded acres. When you make the Gardens at Westlake your new home, you’ll enjoy restaurant-quality meals which can accommodate special diets, weekly housekeeping and laundry services, transportation to appointments and nearby shopping, and plenty of planned activities to meet a variety of interests. For residents who require assistance with medications and/or activities of daily living such as dressing, grooming or eating, our experienced nurses and caregivers are available 24 hours a day. This comprehensive level of care allows our residents to “age in place” so they can stay in their home even as their needs change.

For residents with mild memory issues, we offer an innovative transitional memory program called The Residence Club. Under the direction of a certified Life Enrichment Specialist, this seven-day-a-week schedule of specialized programs, therapy and activities helps residents remain independent in their apartments with self-confidence and dignity.

Our residents have given their stamp of approval as The Gardens at Westlake ranked #1 in Resident Satisfaction among communities within a 45 mile radius in the annual survey conducted by the Ohio Department of Aging.

Please call to schedule a visit or just stop by to see why the Gardens at Westlake truly “Feels Like Home.”