Belmont Village Senior Living Albany - Albany, CA

Belmont Village Senior Living Albany - Albany, CA has yet not published prices.

• Female & Male Residents

The Best!

Belmont Village delivers a product that is above the competition. My father was a resident at a competitor facility for 2 years. I have toured 4 other facilities in the area and the physical design is smart, recognising some of the mobility issues of senors. The food offerings gave you options for tasty grab and go food or a sit down restaurant style meal....The staff are exceptional....never seen so many hugs between staff and residents. My mother resides at Belmont for a short term Respite Stay recovery from a broken ankle....the furnishings provided by Belmont are top notch. The facility is modern in design with lots of light, open seating area in hallways. The Executive Director helps break the Concierge for lunch breaks.....gets to touch Residents and Family Members on a daily basis....true hospitality!

It was hard to leave home but now this is home.

Our experience has been a very positive one. We have lived here since they opened in 2017. The services that come included with the cost of the apartment make it very comfortable for our budget, and there's many interesting activities every day and to people befriend. The food is my husband's favorite part of living here. Fortunately they have a staffed fitness center and several exercise classes. We are independent but we feel safe knowing the nurses center is always staffed as my husband needs a little reassurance with his condition. It was hard to leave home but now this is home.

YOU CAN'T TELL A BOOK BY ITS COVER

Don't be fooled by appearances. Yes, Belmont Village is nicely appointed and lovely to look at. However, in my opinion and from first-hand experience, the care is substandard. At one point, the rooms were not being thoroughly cleaned. Found out later that many of the cleaning staff had quit as had management personnel. Not worth the money.

Really nice facilities with the best fitness center of any facility I have toured.

Met with [name removed] for a tour and got financials. It is a lovely place, but [name removed] is checking with her head nurse to see if [name removed] would be considered with his extensive care needs. Not sure [name removed] would be comfortable there. We will see him on Monday and talk to him about it in case they would accept him.

A+++

My family and I have experience with other facilities. What I really liked about this community is that I never really see anyone sitting alone or unattended. The staff here is great and when I walk in, the nurses will come right up to me and let me know everything that’s going on. They pay attention to little details like they noticed that my Mother needed some more pajamas. I like that they call me with any little thing. For activities, they go to the movies, have music entertainment come in, they do art projects, and they try to stimulate the mind. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Mom is Happy

This community is nice and very tastefully decorated. The staff is very nice and very helpful a little on the young side though. They come in and clean weekly and do her linens also. The food is very good and you have many options to choose from they always have a vegetable with fish or a different type of meat. Mom enjoys all the daily activities like the Tai Chi and movie nights. Then they will do exercises and go to the gym. There is a nice walking path that you can do laps. There are several secured indoor courtyards throughout the place. I would recommend this community.

Feels like a brand new cruise ship

When I was started to look at facilities for my dad, I spoke with [Removed] at A Place for Mom and he was wonderful. I saw him more like a counselor rather than a salesperson. He sent me a few places to tour and one of them was Belmont. This facility was more than I expected. It is a lot more expensive than other places but it was worth it. The staff answered every single question I had. They were very personable and went about and beyond for my dad. The facility itself is brand new, immaculate, and I was comfortable here. IT was more like a high-end hotel or a brand new cruise ship. My dad needed something to where he felt like he was on vacation, and this was it. I highly recommend this community.

Belmont Village Albany, affiliated with the University of California, Berkeley*, offers the perfect blend of comfort care and active living along with a collaborative experience that embraces Albany’s community-oriented character while sharing the benefits of university affiliation. Our newly opened is located just minutes from UC Berkeley and is surrounded by premier dining, shopping and entertainment. Step inside our vibrant community and discover the abundance of amenities, including an array of elegantly designed common areas for gatherings and a technology center to keep you virtually connected.
Everything you need to thrive physically, socially and mentally is at your fingertips – a professionally managed fitness center with on-site therapy services, a licensed nurse and well-trained staff on-site 24/7, innovative, award-winning memory enrichment programs, and a vibrant social activity calendar. Enjoy restaurant-style dining and a chef-prepared meal with new friends at Josephine’s Kitchen, get pampered in our full-service salon, schedule complimentary transportation for personal excursions and appointments – the choice is yours. Our experienced management team and specially trained staff are here to provide quality care and just the right balance of service and support to suit any lifestyle.