Bell Tower Place a Terrible Place to live

If you are looking for a well run facility with a top notch maintenance department, a manager you can count on to make sure the appliances you are responsible for (e.g. the air conditioners) are up to date regarding the energy efficiency) and the work done on your apartment is done in a timely manner then DO NOT EVEN BOTHER GOING ON A TOUR OF BELL TOWER PLACE. This facility is concerned with only one thing, THE RENT PAID ON TIME. Communication between the Management and the tenants is spotty at best. There is a lot of work that needs to be done regarding the overall running of this facility before I would want anyone else to come here to live. I can make these comments because I live here. When my lease is over I am planning to move to a place where the tenants are not looked at like dollar signs. I have time to examine various places and will not "settle". The tenants here are WONDERFUL, they are all special, kind and generous to a fault it is a shame they are not treated for what they are THE GREATEST GENERATION IN THE WORLD.

Review of Bell Tower Place - Franklin, W

I love it here and hope to stay here until I die. People are super nice, they have catered meals and shopping trips.

Review of Bell Tower Place - Franklin, W

It's nice, I enjoy the potlucks and live entertainment. All the people are pretty nice. I like this area.

Review of Bell Tower Place - Franklin, WI

Valerie was as nice as she could be. She helped me get through the hardest time in my life, the death of my husband and managing the issues associated with moving. Val is a really nice person to work with, she gets the job done and truly cares about the residents in this building.

Bell Tower Place

Valerie was excellent during the application process. All the people that live there are super and friendly. I love the place it's neat and clean.

Valerie Freres

We are happy to have you as part of our community and are pleased that you are so happy. Thank you!

Bell Tower Place

Beautiful complex. Very friendly residents. Wonderful management person. Answered all of my questions. Happy to say that I am now a resident.

Valerie Freres

We are happy you are a resident as well. Thank you!

Review of Bell Tower Place - Franklin, WI

Every thing in my apartment sure is so so wonderful! I am new there. Happy to meet nice people. Also Valerie Freres, she is a wonderful person.

Review of Bell Tower Place - Franklin, WI

I'm moving in right now. I love it!

Review of Bell Tower Place - Franklin, WI

It is the best, the people that live here are very nice and include me in functions. The location is gorgeous and clean.

Review of Bell Tower Place - Franklin, WI

Place is very clean & neat and maintained. People friendly especially the manager.

Valerie Freres

Thank you for your awesome review! We are happy you are happy!

Bell Tower Place

The manager is bubbly and personable. The property is nice looking and staff was easy to work with. The residents are very sweet. I look forward to having a working relationship with this organization.

Bell Tower Place

Nicest apartment community I have ever lived at! Neighbors are very nice and friendly. I highly recommend Bell Tower Place. Manager Valerie Freres is exceptional! My last move!!

Valerie Freres

We are pleased that you are enjoying your ne home. Thank you!

Bell Tower Place

The apartment we chose is great, was just what we wanted.

The manager is very helpful.

Shopping is convenient.

Not much time to socialize, but people are very friendly.

Thank you!

Only for residents that are completely self sufficient.

If your family member has the start of any memory issues and is not completely self sufficient this is not the place for them.

Valerie Freres

We are sorry that we are not a good fit for you. We are an independent property, and do not provided memory care but we wish you the best of luck looking for your loved ones new home.

the manager Valerie was great helping going above and beyond helping get all the paper work needed to be approved to move in .

Valerie Freres

It was our pleasure to assist you.

It's like a bed and breakfast without the breakfast

The Bell Tower is in one of the better areas. I feel like I'm living in the country. There is a pond with geese. It's very quiet and serene. The residents are very nice and friendly. The manager is exceptionally nice. I really like it here because there is a lot of farm land and wooded areas. I feel like I'm living in a bed and breakfast without the breakfast. It's just a really nice community with nice people.

Valerie Freres

We are pleased that you are enjoying your new home & neighbors. Thank you for the kind words!

Wonderful Home

I moved into this community recently. Valerie was extremely knowledgeable and super friendly. She expedited my move in as I had flooding in my old apartment and had to move quickly. So far I love the apartment and all neighbors have been very nice and welcoming. It is very peaceful and clean. I immediately felt at home and look forward to many years here.

Valerie Freres

Willie, I'm appreciative of the wonderful review that you provided Senior Advisor. It was truly an enjoyment to assist you with your move to our community. We are happy to have you!

The place was great

Amy was great. the apartment was great and i really like it here.

Valerie Freres

Thank you for the positive review!

Great property, easy to apply and so enjoyable to live there.

The property/office manager was amazing to work with. She was very knowledgeable about the property and other properties in the area to help us compare. We didn't feel any pressure but felt very welcomed into the community. The application process was very easy and quick and within 2 weeks of our first appointment my mom was able to move in. The building has just enough activities and amenities so it still feels like independent living. The maintenance staff has been very attentive in fixing little things in the apartment very quickly and timely.

Valerie Freres

Thank you for the fantastic review. We pride ourselves in doing the very best that we can. We are happy that you were more than satisfied.

Review of Bell Tower Place in Franklin, WI

Bell Tower is a beautiful community. The rooms are clean and spacious and the quiet atmosphere is relaxing.

Valerie Freres

Thank you for your review. We think its a great that you find the atmosphere to be relaxing here.

Review of Bell Tower Place in Franklin, WI

I worked with Valerie at Bell Tower and she was fantastic. She was so knowledgeable about the apartments and was very helpful through the application process. Bell Tower is going to be a perfect fit for my mother. She can't wait to move in.

Valerie Freres

We are just excited to have your mother move into our community as she is to be part of it. Thank you for awesome review!

Review of Bell Tower Place in Franklin, WI

Beautiful quiet location. Friendly atmosphere and residents. Close to shopping. Neat and clean.

Valerie Freres

Thank your for your wonderful review. We are happy that you are pleased!

Review of Bell Tower Place in Franklin, WI

Manager is very helpful. Looked at several senior apartments and found Bell Tower Place was the best that fit our needs. People are very friendly. Maintenance does a good job of fixing things. Bus available to take you shopping if you can't drive.

Valerie Freres

We are ecstatic that you are happy with your home and the staff that manage the property. It is wonderful to hear that our teams hard work is seen. Thank you for you fantastic review!

Review of Bell Tower Place in Franklin, WI

I looked at many places before I decided to pick Bell Tower. The apartments and surroundings were and are very inviting. Everyone is friendly and we all get along. You feel very welcome here. Whether playing games or just visiting with others, its great!

Valerie Freres

Thank you for you great review! We are pleased that you enjoy your home and community.

Friendly, Relaxed, comfortable living

Attractive building inside and out. Situated in the country with lots of trees and grass, but within two miles of grocery stores, drug stores and gas stations. I get a good feeling every time I visit this complex. Carpeting, walls, furniture all attractive and maintained. Oak handrails in all hallways a helpful feature. Community room, chapel, library available. Residents organize activities and a monthly calendar printed. Van available for transportation to grocery store. Bell tower flower garden and seating area on the property. Lovely place to enjoy the outside. Staff friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Apartment size is larger than most senior complexes at over 600 sq. feet. With only 40 apartments, residents have the opportunity to get to know their neighbors and become part of a new family of friends. Definitely recommend this complex.

Valerie Freres

Thank you for your awesome review. This is a perfect definition of our community! We are truly happy that you enjoy our community as much as we do!

dirty old looking

dirty old looking

Valerie Freres

We are disappointed that you feel this way. We have a professional cleaning company that cleans our community on a regular basis. We would he happy to discuss this further with you. Since your are anonymous we are unable to reach you please contact us at [removed] so we can resolve this concern. We strive to be excellent in every department and appreciate your review.

Clare Meadows II of Franklin offers 39 two-bedroom, income-eligible senior apartment homes ranging from 645-1,110 sf in size. •Professional on-site managers •Controlled access entry with private intercom •Mailboxes located within the building •Elevator service to all floors •Urgency call system •Club room and community kitchen •Heated underground parking •Fully equipped and professionally staffed hair salon •Fitness room •Onsite banking •Library areas •Media room with computers that have internet access •Chapel/Meditation room •Conference room •Weekly catered meals available •Van service for shopping •Smoke-free apartment community •Heat, water and municipal services included in rent •Individually controlled heat and air conditioning •24-hour emergency maintenance •Fully applianced kitchen •Ample closet and storage space •Decks or patios with most apartments •Window coverings throughout •Multiple TV cable and phone jacks •Discounted expanded basic cable package available •Wi-fi available in the club room •Cat friendly