Beehive Retirement and Assisted Living - McCleary, WA

Staff worked hard to get him in to this facility

I like this facility because they were the only facility who was willing to come visit my client to assess him to see if he would be a good fit for their community. When they came to visit him, they had a really good interaction and were willing to accept him. It took a bit of coordination and the staff worked extensively to get him in here. The staff was very helpful through the whole process. They are also willing to keep him until the end of his care. I would highly recommend this facility to other families.

Options for care

We toured this community for the care for my mom. She was happy with the tour and the staff. We wanted something a little bigger at this time. We did like the menu that had a good variety of meals. The activities would have been good for her to this community. We would recommend families to tour the community for the options for a loved one.

Beehive review

It was such a relief to find a clean caring place that my mother could afford. The transition went easier than any thought. She is once again talking to others (the other residents are her age). While short term memory may be gone, they all remember the 1930's and 40's like it was yesterday. They share the same experiences. and the staff encourages this interaction amongst the residents. They keep everyone involved and that is what my mother needs. It was so nice to see her talking and smiling again. While it is really to give a extensive review...we are so far pleased with the care being given. The staff has been great. The cost is much more reasonable than anything in a large city.