attention to detail and the personalized care

At Beehive Homes of Payson the value is a 5 and 1/2 plus! I really like the attention to detail and the personalized care from the management. They were very good about talking to the family before and after we place our loved one here. We can talk to the staff any time. It doesn't seem like an assembly line place, you aren't just a number. I really appreciate the personal care and attention you get at this facility.

A Nice, Homey Atmosphere

It is a nice homey atmosphere. I haven't noticed a high staff turnover and they seem to be genuinely caring. It's sort of like a big family there. It is very cost-effective compared to a full care facility. They have a nice yard in the back for the residents too. It seemed to be very clean, I didn't notice any smells or odors.

This is the perfect fit for...

This is the perfect fit for my mom. Thank you for referring us to this location. Mom will be filling out the paperwork to stay here on Monday.