Legacy House Assisted Living of Spanish Fork - Spanish Fork, UT

Amazing Legacy House of Spanish Fork

I highly recommend the Legacy House of Spanish Fork. The staff is amazing and so concerned about the residents and attentive to every need. The Cottage House for those with memory care needs is an amazing facility and the staff truly care about the residents. It is a home like atmosphere designed to cater to every need of the patient and the family of the patients. It is always clean, organized and the staff is always friendly and helpful. I cannot say enough about how impressed we are with this amazing place for those with dementia.

Excellent care and comfort for mom

We like that staff and the care from this community. We like the cleanliness and it is beautiful. The activities are offered for her to participate with the other residents. We know that she is in excellent care. The menu of the meals is very good with a nice variety of healthy meals. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

Good so far

I moved here recently and it's pretty nice. The staff is friendly and I'm comfortable with the care i'm receiving. They offer a lot of activities but I keep to myself most of the time. They could improve the meals by making better tasting food and making sure it's warm once it gets to the residents.

Legacy House is Tops!

My sister-in-law loves Legacy House. She has no complaints about anything. She loves the activities and the great service. Staff are all friendly and helpful. Food is excellent for a facility like this.

We Like Them

The care has been good for my In-laws and the staff are helpful and attentive. They really like this community and it is very close to me. They like the meals and mainly eat in their room. I have been pleased with everything and we had a meeting with the management to see if my In-laws need anything. They also have resources for moving in.

I Can Only Praise The Community

We really appreciate the help from this community. I have no complaints, only praise. The staff understand the needs for my mother-in-law and we are able to keep in contact with them. It is a nice facility that is kept clean. We really feel great about the place.

Legacy House is 5 stars all the way!!!

I would recommend this community. My mom is settling in nicely. She enjoys the movie theater they have there as well as the outings and exercise classes that are available. The food is good and they have a good variety. The staff are very nice. They keep us informed of her care and they also keep up with the family to see how we are doing. The move to Legacy House was a great one for us.