Barnett Woods - Medford, OR

Barnett Woods - Medford, OR has yet not published prices.

Barnett Woods is an Independent Living community with In-Home Care services located in the beautiful town of Medford in Southern Oregon. Here you’ll find everything you need to enjoy the retirement lifestyle you deserve. Our spacious apartments create a warm, home-like community, with all the features you need. We offer a service-rich environment that addresses your needs for comfort and security, while respecting your desire to enjoy a carefree, independent way of life. All at prices that make Barnett Woods not only a great place to live, but a great value, too.

The people were nice and the facility was clean but outdated. I found the one bedroom apartments to be small and somewhat depressing because they were so outdated and bland.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of our community. We are currently in the process of several updates to the community.

questions

Why must a person beg and beg to have a bus take them to doctor appointments, Should they leave in order to get better service?
You also state that there are activities but these are conducted only in your building. For many months there have been no out side activities as to sight seeing, bus rides around the area or going to other places other than to the store.
Other senior retirement places offer so much more.
Please look into this matter.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to review our community. All of the reviews of our community are taken seriously and have investigated this matter. We are pleased to say we have hired additional team members to help with this matter. We encourage you to reach out to us via our Comments and Concerns hotline so that we may address your concerns personally.

Home with an extra family💞

This is the nicest retirement home in Medford.
It's clean and has great food and the staff is amazing.
They go way over the top to make you feel welcome and at home.
I would recommend Barnette Woods to any family wanting to retire to the Medford area.
There is always a great event to enjoy here.
The care staff treat their residents like family,
kind and loving.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words about our community. We appreciate you taking the time to comment!

very satisfied

My brother is doing well at Barnett Woods. He is very pleased with his room and his access to things. It has been an all around good experience. I think it is best he can get for what he needs. I talk to him every day and would know if there was anything he didn't like. He is very satisfied with this facility.

Radiant Senior Living

We appreciate your kind words about our community. Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Barnett Woods.

Nice facility

We do plan on moving into this facility. Tomorrow, as a matter of fact. The staff here is always friendly and they have answered all of our questions and made us feel that this is the place for us. The facility is very nice.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Barnett Woods! We are looking forward to having you as part of our community.

staff is top notch

The staff has gone above and beyond at Barnett Woods to get my mom into this facility. They definitely care about and go out of their way to accommodate the residents-I have never had anyone NOT acknowledge me and the family oriented attitude shows. The food there is really good; fresh and a varied selection. The activities director is fabulous and there is a good range of activities considering the ages of the residents. Residents can participate on out of town trips or stay closer to home. Overall, I think it is an excellent value compared to other places that we have looked into.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Barnett Woods. We appreciate your kind words!

Just like home

Absolutely beautiful community. The love and feeling of total support is amazing. Our favorite thing about Barnett wood was that it feels like a real home and not a glitzy hotel for seniors. Clean, loving staff, lots of activity going on and total engagement of all staff members. My mom wasn't scared about moving out of her home for her whole life when she experience this place.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Barnett Woods! We appreciate your kind words.

Comfortable and Clean

The staff is very friendly. Its comfortable and very clean. The residents were open and happy as we were there and also welcoming. We didn't see anyone there who was distressed. It felt really good when we were there. All the things we needed were provided there. I give this place 5 stars.

Radiant Senior Living

We appreciate your kind words and 5 stars! Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community.

Tony the director has been very responsive.

Any concerns that have come up, have been addressed promptly. Tony the director has been very responsive. And their chef has been more than accommodating. I would rate them pretty highly so far.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We appreciate your kind words!

really nice

They are really nice and think about the patients, and take really good care of them. It is very nice and clean, a very warm and welcoming environment. It gives me great peace of mind knowing that my mom is happy and safe where she is at.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of our community. We appreciate your kind words!

good for what it is

For what they are and what they do, they are fine. I do think they could do a little better with the food, and the building is a little run-down and needs to be modernized.

I ended up leaving because it turned out that I, at age 73, am too young to be there. I went there because I was home alone and not taking the best care of myself and had no one but my kids to talk to. This place is for older people with dementia, and it was not at all what I needed.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Barnett Woods. We appreciate your kind words.

Great staff

They do a lot of activities. It needs some upgrades. It was built in the 1970’s. They’ve done some remodeling and things, but the perimeter has a little bit of dry rot. My mother likes the food. The staff is really great.

Radiant Senior Living

We appreciate your kind words. As you mentioned, we are working on many updates for the community including the perimeter. We will continue to improve the community. Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience with Barnett Woods!

They are actually a nice place with nice people.....

They are actually a nice place with nice people and the rooms were nice, the people, the staff and residents, impressed me nobody argues or complains it's a nice place. They are changing to assisted living and they are making some improvements widening doors and that kind of thing. Their activities are more for people pushing 80, they do a lot. The food is very good except they serve a lot of carbohydrates, they are lacking a little in the protein, they do serve meat but they could use more. The doors could be a little wider in the bathrooms. The price was reasonable, it's close to the hospital and the doctors are within a few blocks. They clean my room and change my sheets and make my bed. They aren't licensed for assisted living here, they are licensed for home care. The only drawback about living here is I have to get old.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to comment.

A place for my Brother

I was so pleased with the help that was provided by A Place For Mom. Although it was my brother that needed a place, they were very thorough in figuring out his needs and providing me with places to recommend for him. They kept in touch and made suggestions as things came up. It was a pleasure to work with Erin & the group. They have kept in touch and have shown true concern for how things worked out for him. They are the first group I would turn to if I needed this type of help again.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your comment.

Another good place that see...

Another good place that seems like a possible fit. I've talked a few tims to Jane there and they offer 2-3 free nights to give mom and family an idea of what it is like there. Pricing starts at $1,850/mo for studios no level of care.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to comment.