Bader House - San Antonio, TX

Touring Another Community

This is a home that is nice but not as nice as a community we were comparing it to. It was large and well designed. It was great just not what I thought was appropriate for my mom's needs. They were on a list from A Place For Mom and it was nice to have their help in setting up the tours.

Kim Greenwood

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. I am sorry to hear that you didn't feel we would be a good fit for your mother. I hope you found the right setting to meet your mother's care needs.

Very Nice Community, One of My Top Picks

I was very impressed with this community. It was one of my first choices. This is a lovely community. Everything looked great. The community is very well-kept. The staff was kind and courteous. Location was an important factor in when considering where to move my husband too. Unfortunately this community was a little far for my family to travel. It is a very nice community overall.

My daily prayer for my mom, who has Alzheimer’s and Vascular Dementia, is that she is happy, feels loved, safe and secure and has friends. I have found that she has all of these things at Bader House. The staff at Bader House is very caring and knows my “new mom” on a personal level. I can tell that she feels comfortable and loved when she is around them by her actions when I visit.

I know that neither of us have control over this disease. What I do know is that my mom has quality of life at Bader House because she is happy almost all of the time and she loves the staff, the home-like atmosphere with home-cooked meals and the friends who live with her.

Because of the people that work at Bader House, I am able to be the daughter again. They are my mom’s primary caregivers now. It is hard to give someone else the control of a loved one’s complete care. With the confidence I have in the staff at Bader House I am able to turn my mom’s care over to them. I know that she is in the best hands possible, getting better care than what I could give her.

The support of the staff at Bader House is important to my husband and me as well. We are a team that walks together with my mom through her dementia journey.

Bader House is a fabulous place for my mom. I can be the daughter again and know that she is safe, loved and cared for 24/7.

The staff is very patient and understanding with all the residents.