Avamere Rehabilitation of Clackamas - Gladstone, OR

Avamere Rehabilitation of Clackamas - Gladstone, OR has yet not published prices.

They need more aides and long term resident more activities for memory , excersis and things to do for not to get board.
Update paint , re do resident room bathrooms.

Staff less talkie talkie unless it is resident related to next shift.

Phone needs to work for the whole building portable only works in halway usually.
Answer call light in a timely manner, rotate breaks dont talk all at once be more viable on floor pass meals out so they are still hot

Meg Hodson

Thank you for reaching out to Avamere Health Services. We'd like to look into these issues further for you. To route your request in the most efficient way, please fill out our brief intake form on our website. You can find that here: [removed] Alternately, you can call us directly at [removed]. Should you need anything else at this time, please do not hesitate to message us. Thank you.

I would look elsewhere.

My family member was here for rehabilitation. After 2 weeks, I did not feel they were receiving adequate care. The rooms are not cleaned as often as they should be. People were nice, but the skilled staff spent most of their time chatting at the nurses station rather than meeting residents needs. The worst part of all was the extreme lack of communication among the staff. I expected more from this facility overall.