Avalon 9 - McLean, VA has yet not published prices.

If this place didn’t exist, I don’t know what I would do

My experience with this home has been very good. It really has what my Mom needs in terms of staff to resident ratio and the home is small, so it doesn’t feel like she’ll get lost in the crowd as she did at her former placement. The staff is well trained and the focus is very much on direct care. It may not have all the amenities of a large community, but at this stage of my mother's life what she needs is quality care in a safe, comfortable and clean setting and that is what she's receiving. I’m very grateful to Avalon for the care they give my Mom. If your loved one has advanced dementia with behavioral disturbances, this place is good and I would recommend them.

Delighted Overall

My father-in-law has been staying at Avalon 9, and we are delighted overall so far. [Removed], their front end contact has been beyond fantastic. She is flexible and helpful, but also no nonsense, truthful, and very matter-of-fact. It's a small place. There are 6-8 other residents in each home. The staff is fantastic at keeping on top of his meds and keeping us up to date on his care. The food is very good, and he has gained back 5 pounds since arriving. We wanted to have him closer so we could visit more often, and Avalon 9 has given us this ability along with so much more. Highly recommended.