Autumn Leaves of Venice - Venice, FL

Autumn Leaves of Venice - Venice, FL has yet not published prices.

Autumn Leaves in Venice was the best by far.

I don't often write reviews, however, my experience touring Autumn Leaves in Venice was something to write about. I have researched and/or toured every Assisted Living and Memory Care Program in SouthWest Florida finding nothing I could feel good or confident about. After my visit to Autumn Leaves, I finally felt a sense of relief that there was an option for my father to live in a safe, dignified and caring environment where his needs could be met respectfully.

The physical facility was brand new and immaculate and was decorated in a way that was warm and homey. The staff were professional, friendly and really knowledgeable about Alzheimer's Disease. They definitely related to what our family and father have been going through. They were able to answer all of our questions and concerns.

I was also impressed with the plans for high quality food services and stimulating activities for the residents. I'd highly recommend looking at this residence if you're needing to go through the ordeal of moving a family member to an Assisted Living Care environment

I have been searching for the best care for my father who sadly has suffered with Alzheimer's Disease. I have toured every possible Assisted Living and Memory Care Facility in South West FL. I found Autumn Leaves in Venice to be the absolute best residence and the only one I would consider moving my father to.

The physical environment was beautiful and dignified. The staff that we met were compassionate, knowledgeable and supportive towards my father and my family. The activities, living environment, privacy and actual treatment was so impressive.

We left our tour feeling for the first time with a sense of relief that we now have an option for quality and respectful care for our father.